Additional Instruction Resource

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional Instruction Resource

As was pointed out by Exploding_Silver in this post http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...hru-xfire.html

Xfire has an Alpha feature in their client that's usable, to stream game video which you can access off their profile (or I believe it's actually right-click Show Video on their name).

Provided the instructor has an alright internet connection, this may be very useful in the lecture and demonstration sections of a TGU course. ie: Sniper instruction. You can see through the instructor's scope to understand target training, etc.
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Re: Additional Instruction Resource

Very neat. I think I'll experiment with this. It should certainly simplify the SL Basic course.

Comment

Good point Spulat!

That was something that came to my mind too. Your mic is online all the time. So you can explain pretty much every step you make to your audience.
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Interesting...might have to keep this in mind. Thanks!

Comment

Yes, I'm going to take full advantage of this. Been trying to figure out how to exemplify certain things for a possibly gunship class and TGU sniper things, and I think this could be more useful and practical then a traditional class.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X