Requesting Arma 2 artillery training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting Arma 2 artillery training

Good morning I just joined the community and would like to become a more active member, and to support my team on the mission in every way possible. I would liketo ask for a introductury course on artillery and mortars to assist the team, What I would like to learn are basics so that I have a guide line to keep working on them.

The best Time would be after 1800 GMT.

Re: Requesting Arma 2 artillery training

Hello LiquidCommander,

First of all, welcome to the Tactical Gamer community. As you may have noticed, I have moved your class request to the appropriate sub-forum.
    I will contact the appropriate TGU-I's and get back to you as soon as possible.

Secondly, please be aware that many of the instructors are volunteers such as yourself. Also being the holiday season, we may have to delay your request a bit further. I ask for your patience, if it isn't too much trouble.

Regardless of the above, I will get back to you as soon as timely possible.

Thank you,
    LowSpeedHighDrag
    TGU-I

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Update

I have spoken to BlachPython (ZephyrDark - forum name), he is one of our ARMA Instructors.
      He will be in contact with you soon.

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Hey Liquid. I would like to try to run a quick run-down of the systems next weekend. I just want to make sure that Sunday's (Aug. 26) a good day for you. If so, I'll probably try to get things going around 2100ZULU.

If we get more people interested in this, I may have to postpone so I can put together a proper course.
        Blackpython / ZephyrDark
        Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Okay no problem sunday works good for me thanks for taking the time to teach I appreciate it.

Comment

Thank you. BP

Comment

I would like to learn too. :row__528:
              sigpic

Comment

If you show up on Sunday DeF, i'll show you around as well. I'll be dragging along Garthra since he knows just about as much as me with the systems.
                Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

I'll be there.
                  The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Guys I really dont want to miss the artillery clase the problem is the following I dont lnow what time zulu is, Im GMT so if any body could help me with the time it would be awesome

Comment

ZULU is 1/ONE hour behind GMT currently. Or GMT is 1 hour a head of ZULU.

Check this link out for comparison.

For this Artillery course, it would translate to it being held at 2200 GMT, unless the time of the class have been changed.
                      To double check, I would get in touch with ZephyrDark (scroll above).

Comment

so If I get out of work at 1500 GMT I will denfinetly make it ?

Comment

Scratch that my brain was off when I made that question

Comment

Understand that 2100ZULU is then 5:pm east coast of US. Correct?
                            The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Sorry guys Im not gonna make it to the class I got called for work at the last moment is is possible for some one to fraps the class and uploaded, Or can there be another hour or class later during the week. Sorry for not being able to go, and I was the one to ask about it =(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X