Requesting ARMA2 classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting ARMA2 classes

Myself and a few other members of the 1stMIP have recently become active in ARMA2 (most notably on the Bravo server).

In order to get us up to speed and on the same page I humbly request some basic/advanced courses for future dates to both learn and refresh.

Most importantly concerning;

ACE - Fully understanding the ACE mod and its tools/functions/options/interaction.

ACRE/Signalling - fully understanding ACRE and covering the entire radio range and their capabilities and how they should be used in the field.

Infantry roles & equipment usage/expertise - To also cover ranging equipment from sniper/spotter/AT/grenadier using sights/scopes/rangefinders and how to properly adjust for variables such as wind and elevation etc. Individual class/role based classes if needed.

I'm sure most, if not all of my requests are already an ongoing occurrence in the form of a TGU class. If so, consider this post an acknowledgement of interest in classes on the relevant subject matters.

note: If classes are to be held, EU friendly times are appreciated.

Thanks
    It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
    - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Re: Requesting ARMA2 classes

Hello Finestyle & 1stMIP,

Great to hear your interest in TGU! Okay few things.
    Time, please post up when would be ideally suited to get the whole of 1stMIP together for a class.
    We have TGU ARMA Instructors who can teach them (including myself) but finding the time that they (and I) can host it would be our first hurdle in getting this going.

Also, I will consider this as an SM (Supporting Membership) request to expedite your request. :)

Hope to hear from you soon,

LowSpeedHighDrag
    TGU ARMA Title Lead

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Hi LSHD

Thanks for the quick reply.

John Canavar is on a vacation at the moment, once he returns we'll try and get sorted as a group so we can organise something between ourselves and the TGU instructors. We will be in touch when we have more information for you.

Thanks again,

Finestyle.

P.S. A quick thankyou to Garthra for an excellent Artillery class last night, it was very informative. Looking forward to the advanced class.
      It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
      - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Hi LowSpeedHighDrag

would this be open to anyone or is it just for supporting members?
        sigpic

Comment

Requesting ARMA2 classes

@Hellstorm77
          This forum thread is concerning the request from the 1stMIP folks.

However, TGU will be hosting various classes. Make a new thread requesting what you would need.

@1stMIP
          I'll keep an eye on this thread for the future appointment with you folks.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Thanks LowSpeed. We are discussing the details and will be in touch.

Comment

Hello Guys I will be able to teach the ACE and ACRE sessions for the first MIP on Sunday at 1800 Zulu if this is not possible for you guys to attend the class will be opened to anyone who wishes to take it. You currently have the priority for the 3-4 hour block for all of the courses as well as any others you may wish to do. -OPS

Comment

I would like to request the following courses
                JTAC
                Forward Observer
                Air assualt
                CAS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidCommander View Post
                  I would like to request the following courses
                  JTAC
                  Forward Observer
                  Air assualt
                  CAS

Liquid, this is the page for the 1st MIP request. Please create your own post on this forum, and we will be happy to work with you. Thank you for your interest.
                  Last edited by Garthra; 11-06-2012, 11:25 AM.
                  The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X