• Request

I would like to request the following courses
    JTAC
    Forward Observer
    Air assualt
    CAS

Re: Request

Hello LiquidCommander,

Thank you for the course request. The courses that you have requested are currently not in the curriculum, yet.
    They will be rolled out as soon as possible. Please understand that we are striving to get the courses to the players as soon as we can. For this I apologize in not getting them done sooner, it just is not as easy as it seems due to time constraints. But rest assured that few of the courses that you have requested are near completion.

Just to get you up to speed. The Forward Observer class, JTAC, and CAS all require the TGU Signals course as a minimum requirement.
    However, the TGU Signals course is due to be held very soon. Watch out for the post in the ARMA2 forum.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Yours,
    LowSpeedHighDrag
    TGU Title Lead

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I second the request. While I have JTAC'd and studied guides and videos in my own time, I'd like to see and partake in a class lead by TGU. While I am not an instructor, I do have some experience to add if nessecary.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I am also interested.
        sigpic

Comment

Update: Forward Observer course is 70% done. Aiming for Jan release.
          The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X