No announcement yet.

Class request

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class request

The classes I would like to request are.

-ACE BASICS-Whats in ACE and how to use it. (Including Medic)
    -ACRE BASICS-Communications in direct and on radio, and how to use the radio controls.
    -RADIO PROCEDURES-What to say on the radio, how to say it, and when to say it.

Lately we have been getting a lot of new players. And it would be good if we could show these new players (Also some of us) how we like to play missions here in ArmA. It would give them a boost in confidence playing here because they will have experience and it will enhance gameplay because everyone will know what they're doing.

If this class gets formed and alot of people sign up and you need a second teacher/assistant teacher with you, I would like to consider myself experienced enough to volunteer for the second teacher/assistant teacher role. I would like to contribute to TG besides being a supporting member. Thankyou for reading.
    Puerto Taught Me How To Play, You've Been Warned!

Re: Class request

No worries Benson,

We will look into running these classes fairly soon.

Keep an eye out.

Thanks for the request.

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

I second Benson, I am one of those new players and don't really know anything about how to use the ACE Mod or ACRE Radios, including proper speech through radio.

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
      Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Good news gents!

Check ArmA General forum. ACRE, and Signals course posted for this week!

TGU Instructor Irregulars TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer
        "Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed