Class Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Request

What about a class on how to properly perform a convoy operation? And what to do with the convoy in certain situations. For instance, if we ever come across contacts, or if we ever deal with other convoys/vehicles etc.

Just basically everything there is to know about convoys and how to use them.

Puerto

Re: Class Request

Hello Puerto,

As a Supporting Member, you can request a private tuition. Of which I can help you with.
    I will be free after 2000Z tomorrow if you're around. I can help you with that.

Let me know

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I was wondering if this can be a public class? I feel a lot of people would like to learn about convoys, including me.

Comment

I think that would be cool. It might be nice to create some form of logistical course.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and bump this thread. Only I'd like to suggest some additions:

By making it a "defensive operations" course. you could go over (including defending a convoy): setting up base defenses, how to effectively hold a building or hill etc., checkpoints, area patrols, proper deployment of assets, constructing an effective FOB/CCP in a Redzone, etc.. I've noticed that a lot of people don't know how to be organized or cohesive when it comes to holding a position, especially during an ambush. I'd certainly like to hone my tactical defense skills. Of course it always comes down to good communication. I've already got a solid grasp on some of the basics, so if you'd like I'd love to help an instructor put something together to make it happen.

Thanks,
          Shoom

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
          "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

I hope you guys are still interested in this. ;)

Comment

I'm interested: )

Comment

The convoy course will be going through it's grand opening run on the 27th this month! sign up here. There are a limited number of slot available. See you there!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...