X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puerto
    started a topic Class Request

Class Request

What about a class on how to properly perform a convoy operation? And what to do with the convoy in certain situations. For instance, if we ever come across contacts, or if we ever deal with other convoys/vehicles etc.

Just basically everything there is to know about convoys and how to use them.

Puerto

• Shoomfie
    replied
    Re: Class Request

The convoy course will be going through it's grand opening run on the 27th this month! sign up here. There are a limited number of slot available. See you there!

Leave a comment:

• Eyepox
    replied

I'm interested: )

Leave a comment:

• Shoomfie
    replied

I hope you guys are still interested in this. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Shoomfie
    replied

I'm going to go ahead and bump this thread. Only I'd like to suggest some additions:

By making it a "defensive operations" course. you could go over (including defending a convoy): setting up base defenses, how to effectively hold a building or hill etc., checkpoints, area patrols, proper deployment of assets, constructing an effective FOB/CCP in a Redzone, etc.. I've noticed that a lot of people don't know how to be organized or cohesive when it comes to holding a position, especially during an ambush. I'd certainly like to hone my tactical defense skills. Of course it always comes down to good communication. I've already got a solid grasp on some of the basics, so if you'd like I'd love to help an instructor put something together to make it happen.

Thanks,
    Shoom

Leave a comment:

• TicTac
    replied

I think that would be cool. It might be nice to create some form of logistical course.

Leave a comment:

• Puerto
    replied

I was wondering if this can be a public class? I feel a lot of people would like to learn about convoys, including me.

Leave a comment:

• LowSpeedHighDrag
    replied

Hello Puerto,

As a Supporting Member, you can request a private tuition. Of which I can help you with.
    I will be free after 2000Z tomorrow if you're around. I can help you with that.

Let me know

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X