New class of 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New class of 2016

I think I may need to formally request a class in "How not to be a Bullet Magnet/Pincushion".
    My performance as of the past 2-3 missions have felt that I spent more time on the ground than up doing TG Operational Movements. Not sure if I'm just being to Gung-ho and putting myself in to much inadvertent danger, or if I'm just being the unlucky one , during the role-of-the-dice!

Re: New class of 2016

Hello Loaffy,

Originally posted by Loaffy View Post
    I think I may need to formally request a class in "How not to be a Bullet Magnet/Pincushion".
    Not sure if I should take this "formally" or whether it would be a way to mitigate & avoid such instances for future operations.

Is there something in particular you're after?

Let's narrow it down and go from there.

LSHD

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Re: New class of 2016

I always consider it a miracle if I'm not the first one hit by fire some days. Other days though I open up my can-o-whoop-arse and seem completely invincible. Sometimes I'm more successful the more reckless I am. A very small part of this paradox is leadership (I.e. some people micro-manage, and pin their team and you, into a corner); but also, an individuals battlefield surviveability. I've learned a few tricks that have helped me out greatly, and would love to share this information at some point. Maybe I'll do a write-up between finals papers in the next couple weeks, and see where it leads.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
      "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...