Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me???

I had to watch this at least twice...... :icon_roll

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/kungfufighter.html

OWGWTFHAX!!!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!one!!1one

Edit: May not be suitable for work, has cursing...
    Last edited by SkidMark; 06-30-2005, 10:31 AM.
    |CS:S Development Team|

Re: Do you think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me???

LOL! THAT was funny! I really hope the geek trying the fake kungfu crap got what was coming to him, though... One lucky shot does not make a fight.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I had no idea what to think about when he busted into his "kung-fu" stance. Just him chasing the other guy was enough to make me laugh....This did make me think of someone though...

Originally posted by Swen
      ... GEEK SCALE: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-ROOT
      :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Just messing with you though Root..... :D
      |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

The kung fu guy looked very confident but his punch was just a wild swing - it took him three attempts to land it. Weather he had the skills or not, it put the other guy off a lot and stopped his trash talking right there.

I would be really interested to see a hi-res slo-mo of the end because he appeared to block a couple of punches, but they might just have been misses.

Martial arts training or not, it would have been more sensible to just walk away, he wasn't exactly backed into a corner.
        Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
          The kung fu guy looked very confident but his punch was just a wild swing - it took him three attempts to land it. Weather he had the skills or not, it put the other guy off a lot and stopped his trash talking right there.

I would be really interested to see a hi-res slo-mo of the end because he appeared to block a couple of punches, but they might just have been misses.

Martial arts training or not, it would have been more sensible to just walk away, he wasn't exactly backed into a corner.

walking away isnt always the best way, to be honest, im glad the loud mouth guy who thought he could kick crap outa the kung-fu geek got a slap. next time he might not be quite as cocky.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Owned Scale..123456789[Wyzcrak]

Comment

it would have been more sensible to just walk away, he wasn't exactly backed into a corner.
              Were you ever a teenager? I'm guessing that the whole thing started when the latino kid whistled or made some comment about the blonde girl. Then the fake kungful kid made some dumb racially derogatory comment. Then the latino kid and his clique decided they weren't going to accept that kind of comment.

Walking away wouldn't work, the other guy would've harassed him for quite a while at the moment and for the rest of the time that they go to school together...

I would really like to see the rest of the video...

Comment

Originally posted by IceCold
                Were you ever a teenager?

Walking away wouldn't work, the other guy would've harassed him for quite a while at the moment and for the rest of the time that they go to school together...
                Yeah that's true I wasn't really thinking about the wider context. When I was a teenager it probably would have done me good to stand up like that a little bit more often. High school social pressure really sucked. Hopefully nowadays I would have enough about me to not be bothered about that sort of stuff.
                Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Heh, fighting is nothing but chaos when it comes down to it. Even with a skilled martial artist involved, it looks nothing like the wonderful fights scenes of Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. Hell, take a day to watch fighting competitions on ESPN and you'll see high-ranking blackbelts flailing like little kids.

I've studied Kempo and Modern Arnis (Philipino short-stick fighting). Grandmaster Remy Presas even said that in an actual fight (as opposed to self-defense), it basically boils down to who can take the most hits.
                  [squadl]
                  "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

If you've ever watched the old videos of Bruce Lee when he was street fighting, there wasn't a whole lot of finesse. In a fight, it's not about looking cool, it's about dealing the most amount of damage as quick as possible to end the conflict.

Backing down from a fight in grade school is sometimes even worse than getting the crap beaten out of you. Putting up a fight will make idiots like that stay away from you because they enjoy tormenting those who won't defend themselves.

Once you get into the real world, pride is a liability that can get you killed.

Comment

All too often someone takes martial arts and suddenly think they can kick the world's ass. This guy looks like one of those. He is definitely not a master, but his technique was good enough for at least one knock down. He looked very awkward, but he performed 3 textbook blocks. Id like to see the rest of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Fush
                        All too often someone takes martial arts and suddenly think they can kick the world's ass. This guy looks like one of those. He is definitely not a master, but his technique was good enough for at least one knock down. He looked very awkward, but he performed 3 textbook blocks. Id like to see the rest of this.
                        3 textbook blocks? Flailing your arms about and instinctively knocking away something that is coming towards your face is absolutely no indication of any sort of training at all. This kid watched Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and thinks he's Jet Li now...

He got lucky.
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

skinny mexicans can fight sometimes, that one can't.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X