World's Smallest Political Quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's Smallest Political Quiz

Hehe, took that political quiz after you drew attention to your sig Cingular.
    "If it's dangerous to talk to yourself, it's probably even dicier to listen" -Jim Hightower

Re: Is It Just Me...?

Originally posted by IAmCrazy
    Hehe, took that political quiz after you drew attention to your sig Cingular.
    Did it come out with you as a libertarian? Most people are surprised to find out that there's a political party that fits them like a glove...

But that's a discussion for the Sandbox... Feel free to start a thread in there if you want!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Centrist...... *Blinks*
      I didn't even know there was such a thing.

BTW, some of the phrasing is designed to point you a specific direction.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
        Did it come out with you as a libertarian? Most people are surprised to find out that there's a political party that fits them like a glove...

But that's a discussion for the Sandbox... Feel free to start a thread in there if you want!
        Actually came out as Conservative/Statist.
        "If it's dangerous to talk to yourself, it's probably even dicier to listen" -Jim Hightower

Comment

Originally posted by IAmCrazy
          Actually came out as Conservative/Statist.
          Ewww, a statist? And you're a Texan? You grew up in Austin, didn't you?!!?
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Re: World's Smallest Political Quiz

Austin?? NO hehe. Actually I'm originally from New Mexico(8 miles from the TX border though) but have lived in TX for about 7 years now. Oh, and if anyone thought about asking...yes New Mexico is one of the 50 states, not a separate country! For some reason way too many of the people I meet have no clue about that haha.

Comment

Remember I was a borderlined statist, I imagine that came from my 2 "Mabye" answers. I had to answer maybe on a few of them because I felt there were situations in which the situation was justified. If I went back and answered on a pure "D" and "A" scale I come out as pure Conservative...however I stick with my original answers even though I don't support big government hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                Is that really a surpise considering the quiz was made up by the Libertarians?

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGuy
                  Is that really a surpise considering the quiz was made up by the Libertarians?
                  I don't think that has much to do with the fact that people are surprised that the third strongest political party in the US (a very distant third...) lines up with their ideals so closely... It's mostly to do with the fact that nobody knows about the Libertarians. Most people think there are Republicans and Democrats and every now and then a spinoff party (like the Green party).
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

I prefer http://www.politicalcompass.org/ . I was going to make a thread about it, but I figured not a lot of people would feel like screencapping the results, then uploading them to a host.

Edit: Like so:

Comment

yep imma libertarian but i already knew that...neat quiz
                      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                      -Vulcan

Comment

Both quizzes plant me smack in the center.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                          Both quizzes plant me smack in the center.
                          Along with most other Americans.

Comment

Most americans plant me smack in the center? I didn't know they even cared.

Comment

I am a liberal, bordering on libertarian.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%.
                              Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 40%.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X