London bombings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London bombings

Most of you will have heard about the bomb attacks on London buses and Underground train networks this morning.

Just heard an Al Queda group have claimed responsibility, how true this is we have yet to see, but whoever has done this may they suffer.

My thoughts go out to the victims and families of the dead.

It's a bad, bad world.....

Re: London bombings

Originally posted by Mace_UK

I second that.
    Although I'm Dutch, a few of my clanm8s live near there.
    Hopefully my m8 played against them as in CounterStrike, 1 hand on the back, shooting all T's and defusing while drinking 1.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mace_UK

I'm sorry for the families of victims. Our world is getting more twisted every day sadly.

Comment

I just got to work and read about it on MSN. It's really messed up. They picked the spot though, there is no way they would have pulled it off in america. I'm really supised that they could in the UK.

It's a messed up world. Disregard for human life makes me sick. How someone could do something like that is beyond me.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
        steve: OMG
        steve: TOO
        root: ****ing hell
        root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

my thoughts and prayers are also with the families of UK.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are also with the families.

Comment

My condolences to all of the families of the victims and esspecially to any of my fellow TGers that were effected by these acts of what is, unfourtunately, the dark side of humanity.

I'll be suprised if we as a race get off this rock before the sun gives out on us.

Comment

My prayers are also with the families and friends of the victims of this tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by drew_952
                  My prayers are also with the families and friends of the victims of this tragedy.
                  Here Here...

But just one question, doesnt the Al Queda arseholes take out there pain on US citizens? Were any US people of this tragedy? This isnt making any sence... Do Al Queda hate all free people? (Cuz i thought it was mainly just the US)
                  Oyee

Comment

I've got two buildings that serve as evidence toward one's claim that they can pull this off in America if they decide to. Don't get too comfortable.

I have a question. How is it that terrorists can claim responsibility on websites? How do you put a message on a website without getting caught? Other country's ISPs just don't report on account holders, and such?
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

i think the main reason for this attack was to mess up G-8 summit..and they hate most free people that have different beliefs and freedoms then they do..they look at democracy as an evil cuase we have so much and can do so much..
                      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        I've got two buildings that serve as evidence toward one's claim that they can pull this off in America if they decide to. Don't get too comfortable.

I have a question. How is it that terrorists can claim responsibility on websites? How do you put a message on a website without getting caught? Other country's ISPs just don't report on account holders, and such?

Every country has different laws. I wouldn't be suprised if they use either hacked accounts or just supply false information. It's not like we don't know who they are just their location that is the issue. Still think they would be able to pinpoint an access spot even if it was with a wireless connection. Guess not though.

Comment

well this is close... very close 10miles from central london i am.....

thankfully my dad wasnt working on buses today, my mum called in sick too so wasnt anywhere near. I Cant get through to one of my mates, and one of my friends cant get through to her boyfriend either. Very worrying.

A few people from work have heard about there family members being ok. One of them was NEAR the bus attack and is in hospital but is ok. Another has had a problem with his heart due to shock.

Everyone rather edgy right now. We've searched the our Suppermarket high and low for packages, and we've had to watch some strange man sitting out side and looking around for almost 45minutes. But without proof we couldnt really justify going up to the guy "just" because hes muslim and looks like bad news.

People going about there normal day life right now, and gone back to normal, however it is rather worrying/silly to be going shopping after something like this has happend. And the customers still MOAN about ques, and i getting quiet ANNOYYED and just tell them well SORRY but we've lost 4 members of staff as they have gone to london to see there family/friends in hospital or to give them lifts home.

So anyway, back to work i go.... even if i dont wana be anywhere near the place.
                          From Adam Webb

Comment

This was a horrible wake up call for me this morning. When my alarm went off and the radio turned on, I heard my first report of this tragedy. I immediately turned on the TV to see what was going on.

As many have already attested, my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and families of this attack.
                            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

hehe my radio went off and i heard about a electrical short knocking out the network....... by the time i went downstairs there was like 7 bombs.......

although thats been reduced to 3 train bombs and 1 bus bomb.

anyway back to the suppermarket....even though that would be my prime target..........
                              From Adam Webb

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X