Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: Signs have changed

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle...113100139.html

Countless people were astonished by the “news” in Monday’s Star Tribune in which Minneapolis astronomy instructor Parke Kunkle affirmed that the Earth’s “wobble” has shifted the zodiac signs. The buzz has raced across the Web like a shooting star.

Some people seemed angry. “I believe it’s a zodiac scam,” said Jose Arce, 38, from Fort Lee, N.J., who runs a body shop. “I’ve known myself to be a Sagittarius, I believe, since I was born. So to come up now with some new sign? It’s unacceptable!”
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Warning: Signs have changed

On some days I wish there was a god who looks down on us and some beautiful day smashes his flaming fist upon the unbelievable stupid people on this planet!

The whole zodiac business is supersticious nonesense in the first place. Now whining about how the Earth's movement may or may not affect any of that stuff is simply pathetic.
    Lord, send brains from heaven! Or at least easy to understand 6th grade science textbooks with lots of colorful pictures and easy to read letters...
    sigpic

Comment

As I'm fond of saying from time to time, "The gene pool could use a little chlorine."

Comment

Alas, our current political system is designed to thwart evolution.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

It's not only political system. Media, religion, economy... Everything seems to work hand in hand for a dumber tomorrow. And boy are they good at what they do!
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X