Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bickering over a game

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10700227

Rival mower riders traded punches after a side-on shunt at the end of the ride-on lawnmower race at the Lake Hayes A and P Show at the weekend.
    This is why my WoW guild has a "no drama" rule.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Bickering over a game

More like this is one reason I don't play EVE anymore.
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2010/09...ssive-investm/

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
    <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
    DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

"At first the crowd probably believed it was a stunt. However it was soon obvious it was lawn mower racing's ugly underbelly at full clip."
      This quote just makes me laugh. I guess the top competitors are aflood in controversy over their hookers and blow addictions or something.

Comment

Take any competition and people will act unsportsmanlike. Even a contest on loudest flatulence can end with the throw of a punch.

Comment

Well yeah, I just thought the terminology they used was kind of silly. Makes it sound like there are underground lawnmower racing leagues, using "illegal" machines fitted with black market gear. Lawnmower racing; serious business!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X