Breaking News of Bin Laden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News of Bin Laden

I was flipping through the channels on the ole idiot box and quite a few channels were saying that President Obama was going to be making an announcement soon.

Now, all of the major news outlets are saying that the announcement is going to be that Bin Laden is dead. According to what I have heard so far, across multiple news channels, is that he was killed by a US air strike and that the US military is in possession of his body. Evidently the DNA has been tested and they are sure that it is Bin Laden and not some body double.

BBC
    Fox News
    Reuters

**edit**

Apparently I was a bit slow, please delete this thread.

sigpic

Re: Breaking News of Bin Laden

Interesting, the first story they put out was saying something of Typhus.. CBS was quoting some French source quoting Saudi intelligence, I wonder if the fact that he was I'll created enough chatter so they could zero in on him.

Comment

I'll post the same thing here that I posted on facebook (amended slightly):
      As the son of two military officers, I grew up around the men and women who put their lives on the line every day to protect our country, and indeed, our way of life. To all of my friends in the armed forces, to all of our TG members who put their country first, and to all of the countless tens of thousands who serve every day, THIS VICTORY BELONGS TO YOU.

Comment

Cause the posting here is a little more serious.

Yeah... wonderful news... still kinda like.... wow.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X