Re: The Donald, getting owned by...

Well deserved, and hahaha!

Comment

Awesome.
        Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

I'm no fan of President Obama, BUT the Trump completely deserved that. I can't stand that goon [Trump], and hope he loses all credibility with the GOP. Well played, Mr. Obama...well played. Really funny stuff. Even from this old conservative's point of view. ^_^
          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I think, though, that the ultimate ownage was the fact that NBC pre-empted the last 15 minutes or so of the Celebrity Apprentice finale for the OBL announcement.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
            <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
            DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Trump was riding high on that wave of media attention for a while. Then came the birth certificate, the White House correspondents dinner, and the death of Bin Laden. Now, the loud-mouth marginalized hero of crazy people is sulking in the corner.
              |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

For some reason when ever I look at Trump I see a robot...i think its because his hair is like a thing of its own. Like if you were to piss him off hed transform into some kind of robot and say something like "I WILL DESTROY YOU IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHERE B.I.G. IS!"
                sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I still want to know what "very interesting things" his henchmen supposedly found down in Hawaii....besides lovely beaches that is.

"Uh, we're gonna need more time Mr. trump".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X