Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when McCain and Clinton criticzed Obama for wanting to get Osama in Pakistan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when McCain and Clinton criticzed Obama for wanting to get Osama in Pakistan

Re: Remember when McCain and Clinton criticzed Obama for wanting to get Osama in Paki

Election year talking points, culture wars, and wedge issues are always funny and pathetic to me. But the way McCain was trying to make hay about Obama's comments are even funnier now then they were then.

I'm no supporter of president Obama - I protest voted for Bob Barr in that election - but his comments about taking out Bin Laden were perfectly reasonable. Part of McCain's narrative, as well as Clinton's, in that election was to try and attack Obama on foreign policy.

The part about "bombing our ally Pakistan" just makes me laugh. There might have been some illusions about Pakistan being our ally back in 2001, but by 2008 just about everyone - everyone except Clinton and McCain I guess - knew that that they were playing both sides.

What's funny about McCain is he's probably flip-flopped on more issues than any other politician in history. I don't think John McCain even knows who John McCain is anymore.
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X