Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say what? (content warning: not a hairy dog story about horsing around)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say what? (content warning: not a hairy dog story about horsing around)

So first I see this article:

Blind man accused of having sex with his guide dog...

OK I can understand how that could happen, him being blind and everything. I also understand that blind people and guide dogs get very close. VERY close.

Then I see this article!

SEATTLE MAN DIES DURING SEX WITH HORSE...

Oh Dude. When playing "Catherine the Great and Her Favorite Steed", always play the steed.

Re: Say what? (content warning: not a hairy dog story about horsing around)

""It's a domination thing, something an animal would never instigate.""

This guy has never been around a male dog during spring time. Our old dog jake would hump anything. Had to be the most disturbing yet hilarious event to view.

Comment

my guess is that the dog in this story was catching, not pitching.

Comment

I have to ask.......

what were you looking for when you came (sorry for the pun there) across these?
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Good question! They were posted one after another on Drudge the other day.

Comment

Ddog, stay away from that blind guy.

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
              I have to ask.......

what were you looking for when you came (sorry for the pun there) across these?
              Oh man... with a name like that, I don't even have to try and make that funny.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X