Pfffff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pfffff

Is it gay when a mod posts a thread about putting the gay tag ahead of his name, then locks that thread, and deletes my thread discussing the tag? Yes is my vote. Don't want comments? Don't post a thread. Truly groundbreaking idea.

Re: Pfffff

Another truly groundbreaking idea: follow the rules of the community.
    Some points to consider:
    1. The person who posted the thread about the tag was not a moderator, admin or anything of the sort. He is simply a long time TG member.
    2. If he creates a thread in an explanatory fashion and doesnt wish to have commentary on it, that is his right, just as it is for anyone else on the forums, so long as it falls within the forum guidelines and rules.
    3. His usage of the term "gay", as explained, was not meant in a derogatory fashion. Your question using the same term in the beginning of this post, is. That is a violation of the forum rules.
    4. If your thread gets deleted, posting another thread in its place is a violation of the forum rules.

For future reference: if you have issues with the way the forums are handled/moderated, we dont do that in public forums. Please refer to the Contact An Admin forum and voice complaints and concerns there.

Comment

My thread was also explanatory. The only derogatory opinion I've posted is regarding the deletion, which was violated my right to post and discuss a subject. Now you can apologize for being such a jerk.

Comment

Sting,

The issue has nothing to do with you. The individuals and admins involved have moved on. I respectfully ask that you do the same.

Sometimes a moderator or admin, or even a player for the matter, will make a thread to convey a message. Not everything should/needs to be discussed.

"Is it gay" is probably the wrong way to go about this.
        Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X