Not quite politically correct...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not quite politically correct...

...but had to LMAO at this one :icon_lol: It takes a couple minutes...so be patient :)

Cing will love this :icon_bigg

Re: Not quite politically correct...

Ok... I don't think I have ever posted anything here to seem uppity or PC and I hope this doesn't make me seem that way, but I feel the need to post my thoughts: that video is one of the most disgusting things I've seen posted in the sandbox.

The ending where he drove to the destination was funny and I did laugh, but the way he treated those people and the way he talked about them was disturbing. The guy that made the video is a vile racist (or at least he plays one on the Internet).

Comment

Wow- what an ***hole.

"Thin out the herd"? I'm speechless.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGuy
        that video is one of the most disgusting things I've seen posted in the sandbox.

The ending where he drove to the destination was funny and I did laugh, but the way he treated those people and the way he talked about them was disturbing. The guy that made the video is a vile racist (or at least he plays one on the Internet).
        This is how I feel, too. This video has made the rounds of the immigration forums that I frequent for the last few weeks and it gets pretty much the same response, thank goodness.

It could've been such a funny video, but they chose the wrong guy to do it. I enjoyed laughing at the sight of criminals that have broken federal law scrambling to not get caught by La Migra. It was doubly funny for me, knowing that not a single Agent or Officer would come out to try and arrest these illegal aliens. I just couldn't get over the guy and his racist commentary both before and after he starts blowing his whistle. The racism ruined the whole thing...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

That was f***ing HORRIBLE.

For god's sake guy come on.

Comment

"They just want to work" as if this a bad thing.

"I just want to abuse others" as if it's a good thing.
            Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Poor Phyllis is like that guy in the cartoon with the frog that won't dance when anyone's around....

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                Poor Phyllis is like that guy in the cartoon with the frog that won't dance when anyone's around....
                LOL!
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

:icon_bigg

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed