Riots in cities across england

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riots in cities across england

Don't know how many people are going to be aware of this but over the past 3 days we've had violence, vandalism and looting in London with last night similar actions starting in Birmingham, Bristol and Liverpool.

Pretty serious stuff, reports now of the first fatality a 26yo man shot in his car last night died in hospital today, last night the police were over extended.

It's sickening.

Here's some links related to it all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk/

http://news.sky.com/home/business/article/16046199

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/media-gallery/16046338

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14456853

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14456065

My thoughts are with those that have lost homes and businesses, and the public services that have to deal with this.
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Re: Riots in cities across england

I had a play around on facebook last night, and decided to say something pretty out there. Firstly I said to bring in the Army, and secondly I decided to see what would happen if I said we should all vote BNP. I had so many people liking my BNP comment, it was kind of scary. For those who don't know the British National Party are a hard line, zero immigration, white rights party. They are borderline racist at best. They are not a party I would ever consider voting for. But all that being said, they will get a HUGE surge of support from these events, and I can not say I would fault anyone for doing it.

People are blaming the police for shooting that scum bag. Honestly, I could not care less. Either way, he is one less nasty piece of work on British streets. If he DID shoot at the police first, give the cop who killed him a medal. If he didn't, crap happens. The funny thing, if there is anything funny, is that most of the people rioting are immigrants, either here legally or illegally. This is what will inevitably happen when the left wing social experiment fails. These people have more rights than I do, I have got turned down for jobs because I am a white male. Could you imagine turning one of them down? What would happen? In my opinion there are a number of factors to blame here, regardless of how the liberal media is swinging this. I blame the immigration policy. I blame the labour party. And I do, to an extend blame the police for their policy of appeasement. Parts of London have long been no go areas. Police have admitted they are afraid to act with these people for fear of them reacting violently. They are the POLICE, that is their job. They should be armed. They should have the courage to act. It shows the silly state of things where police are hand tied by regulations.

Solution: Bring in the army. State cracking skulls. Start arresting people. At present the police turn up and contain the riot, watching the people loot. To hell with that. They want violence, show them violennce. All those who are arrested are held and a full background check is done on them and their family. If they are here illegally, then they get deported. If they are here legally, then they get deported anyway, and all British citizenship for them and their families are revoked. I wonder how many others will riot when they have to worry about being sent back to Mogadishu and Tehran. As for any indigenous Brits rioting, lock them up, for a minimum of 1 year, give them zero social support. Appeasement is not working, it never was effective, and now it is time act.

Look at the scum:

Comment

Something I read today that an awful lot of people agree with......................

The police have been infiltrated at the highest levels by left-liberal quislings. They have become so politically correct, race aware, gender tolerant and community adept that they no longer have the respect of the law abiding community let alone these feral criminals.

Individual officers are so terrified of a career destroying civil action for hurt feelings and a swollen lip that they dare not lay a finger on these rioters. You can see the constables' impotent rage as gob and bricks pelt their riot shields, every fibre of their being telling them to set about the rioters with a baton - they won't and the rioters know it.

The devil makes work for idle hands and if you add into the mix ignorance, immorality, a spectacular sense of entitlement and a farcical demand for respect then this is the result.

A generation of inner city children who know their rights - feared by teachers and society. Mollycoddled by the state and courts. Well nourished and replete with the latest trinkets of modern life, their appalling behaviour tolerated without fear of punishment. Children of children grown fat on the teat of the state. Sociopaths barely able to spell their names, without discipline, or sense of family, community or morality, so dysfunctional and unemployable - they have no chance of a job (even if there were one) .

A lost generation of single mothers, welfare junkies, crackers and gang bangers, stabbers and impregnators. A lost generation perverted by the welfare state, corrupted by drugs and gang culture, a media and society obsessed by greed and celebrity. These youngsters are un-teachable, immoral, inarticulate, fit only to look at the four walls of a prison cell in perpetuity.

Now the police will come down hard, questions will be asked, lessons learned, laws passed, the government will take more control and then when the people need to rise up against the politicians in honest protest, the machinery of the state will crush them and into the mind comes the image of a jackboot crushing a human face - forever.

Comment

(I'll copy-paste this, which I posted on another forum earlier today, because I'm about to go out and don't have time to write the long, ranty post that you're all waiting for.)

Here's a video of Nick Clegg (Deputy PM, for the non-Brits reading) in December 2010 saying that riots are possible if the spending cuts go ahead.
        Here's Theresa May (Home Secretary) saying that the police force's budget can be cut without increasing crime rates or risking violent unrest, because "The British public don't simply resort to violent unrest in the face of challenging economic circumstances."
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I am right with you, but get this Westy.

It took 3 days, and for the PM to return before the Met saw the good sense to cancel all leave and triple the number of cops on duty tonight. How bloody incompetent are the people in charge if they can not decide to do that on the first day, without the PM having to get involved? I agree, cuts are bad, and now they should readdress this. But that is an excuse. This riot would have happened anyway because of the social situation engineered by the politicians on the last generations.

Comment

1434: A bit more on the Met's confirmation that plastic bullets, or baton rounds to give them their proper name, will be made available to officers. They have been used before in Britain although it is not thought this was in a public order situation.
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14449675

Probably should have done it sooner.

Seriously this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424 I don't even know what to make of that conversation, if you can even call it.
            AnimalMother
            Ex TG-31st LR
            "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
            sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
              Something I read today that an awful lot of people agree with......................

The police have been infiltrated at the highest levels by left-liberal quislings. They have become so politically correct, race aware, gender tolerant and community adept that they no longer have the respect of the law abiding community let alone these feral criminals.

Individual officers are so terrified of a career destroying civil action for hurt feelings and a swollen lip that they dare not lay a finger on these rioters. You can see the constables' impotent rage as gob and bricks pelt their riot shields, every fibre of their being telling them to set about the rioters with a baton - they won't and the rioters know it.

The devil makes work for idle hands and if you add into the mix ignorance, immorality, a spectacular sense of entitlement and a farcical demand for respect then this is the result.

A generation of inner city children who know their rights - feared by teachers and society. Mollycoddled by the state and courts. Well nourished and replete with the latest trinkets of modern life, their appalling behaviour tolerated without fear of punishment. Children of children grown fat on the teat of the state. Sociopaths barely able to spell their names, without discipline, or sense of family, community or morality, so dysfunctional and unemployable - they have no chance of a job (even if there were one) .

A lost generation of single mothers, welfare junkies, crackers and gang bangers, stabbers and impregnators. A lost generation perverted by the welfare state, corrupted by drugs and gang culture, a media and society obsessed by greed and celebrity. These youngsters are un-teachable, immoral, inarticulate, fit only to look at the four walls of a prison cell in perpetuity.

Now the police will come down hard, questions will be asked, lessons learned, laws passed, the government will take more control and then when the people need to rise up against the politicians in honest protest, the machinery of the state will crush them and into the mind comes the image of a jackboot crushing a human face - forever.
              I would be very concerned if I people agree with this.
              This statement is filled with fear and hatred, I am sure whoever wrote that was very upset at the time and wanted to get it out. Blaming welfare and society takes away the responsibility of individuals in that society. I mean that someone who is just observing this crisis and only comments like this, is a part of the problem.

"These youngsters are un-teachable, immoral, inarticulate, fit only to look at the four walls of a prison cell in perpetuity."
              Wow, that is just terrible.

The situation seems horrible over there, I hope for it to end soon as peaceful as possible.
              "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

Here's Theresa May (Home Secretary) saying that the police force's budget can be cut without increasing crime rates or risking violent unrest, because "The British public don't simply resort to violent unrest in the face of challenging economic circumstances."
                She seems to have forgotten one thing, people are only civilized because they are forced to. Without laws and enforcement of those laws you have lawlessness. It's a sad day for the UK, my heart goes out to our brothers across the pond, hopefully this can be turned around and dealt with quickly and with little loss of life. For jeepo, Westyfield, and any others over there, keep your heads down and be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalMother View Post
                  Seriously this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424 I don't even know what to make of that conversation, if you can even call it.
                  What the? Where did they dig up these idiots?
                  They don't even know what they are doing out there, just 'avin a laugh innit. Sorry about that.

Take care of yourselves UK people, stay safe.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14456050

Scary stuff, I feel pretty worried about the cops in that one.

As for plastic bullets, we have used them for MANY years in Britain, in Northern Ireland to be exact, with great effect. You get a fast moving lump of rubber aimed at your centre mass you will think twice.........

Also, an interesting article on the racial element and the political correctness gone mad:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ka...uses-for-them/

Love how a lot of political parties are blaming each other instead of the actual rioters. It beggars belief.

Comment

Also, a pretty well known police blogger on his inside view:

http://inspectorgadget.wordpress.com/

Comment

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...t-london-riots

Different angle.

Comment

Good to see an alternate view!:)

However I think this chick is talking crap. How much more apologetic can liberals get. It boggles my mind how we blame anyone but the criminals themselves..............

Comment

That heartless robbery infuriates me. If I was that poor guy, I'd be packing, whip it out and shoot the bastard dead. Screw the consequences if the police don't do crap but watch on the sidelines.

Yes, I prob shoot the guy pretending to help me too.

But all that is a rather moot point with gun control laws abound. Oooh, it's too dangerous, blah blah blah. And we all live in a society where education is supposedly important. Stupid politicians.
                            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

My reaction to the extreme responses on both sides of the crisis:

Also, those kids getting involved in the riots "for the fun" should have their asses beat. Similarly, that idiot calling the youth impossible to educate should have his soapbox revoked.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X