CNN interviewer carries water for Obama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN interviewer carries water for Obama

It's funny watching the outrage of the interviewer when her interviewee, an ex-CIA analyst, gleefully tells her she's carrying water for the big cheese.

Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: CNN interviewer carries water for Obama

I think any time an interviewee goes off topic and presents their own opinions on topics rather than simply giving the answer to the immediate question. He was trying the whole time to segway towards his political views. I think she was right. Agree with the politics behind our actions in Libya or don't but they weren't looking to hear his politics, just his analysis of the CIA actions directly.

I didn't detect any outrage but I did detect some discomfort over an interviewee not answering her questions.

Comment

Re: CNN interviewer carries water for Obama

No I think the analyst was spot on. The interviewers got riled up when they couldn't differentiate between his views and his perception of the Anti-West Islamist reaction to this.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X