Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michele Bachmann, finally she makes some sense.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michele Bachmann, finally she makes some sense.

As a non-American I can only follow your politics from afar. I have to admit that I get most of it from The daily show and the Colbert report. I know, I know those are satire shows, but if you get past that there are some information that I find enlightning. I also look up other sources if there is a topic that intrigues me.
    However when it comes to Michelle Bachmann I just simply can't wrap my head around this person. That is why I seriously laughed out loud when I saw this video I came across on reddit.com:

I am done laughing now, what does she intend to do to improve or change the United States?
    "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Re: Michele Bachmann, finally she makes some sense.

Originally posted by Lien View Post
    However when it comes to Michelle Bachmann I just simply can't wrap my head around this person.
    As a Minnesotan, I apologize for my state releasing this blight upon the rest of the US. Her district up here is such an odd shape and distribution that it somehow magically balances in her favor every election cycle, despite every person I've talked to that lives in or knows people in the Stillwater area being completely unable to explain how she retains the seat.

I blame Saint Cloud. I don't know how to describe it, as it's a metropolitan area with nearly 200,000 people....yet still feels like a 'church town'.

Comment

Re: Michele Bachmann, finally she makes some sense.

I spent some time in the twin cities last year on an internship, everyone I talked to couldn't understand how the heck she represented their state...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X