USA Team wins the CONCACAF Gold Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Team wins the CONCACAF Gold Cup

I just got back home from the game one of the best games I have ever seen. Not for people with heart problems I am afraid. Either way USA beat Panama in penalty shoots 3-1. I gotta admit I wish it was USA vs Columbia though.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: USA Team wins the CONCACAF Gold Cup

I watched it on Univision and I cant understand spanish. Awsome game.

Comment

Re: USA Team wins the CONCACAF Gold Cup

^^^LOL The game isn't the same without spanish annoucers though. No one can yell out GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL like that one guy. lol
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...