This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use that love word?

I posted on the NS forums too, but those guys are yougher and imature...

Okay, so some of you may know, i moved across the US not to long ago, and well i started to go out and meet people. I met this girl, larua... We've been seeing each other for quite some time now, and well... It may be getting serious... Im not fond of using the love word, and well... Im not to sure if love is the best word right now to discribe my feelings for her.

Is there another word, much like "love" that can be said, something with sophistication, im not sure, if this was the best idea, coming here and posting like this... But you guys never let me down before...

This is really driving me crazy... We've been talking for like 8 days stright, from 12pm(When i wake up) till 4am(When she goes to bed), we've got to two concerts, shes met my parents... I mean, i really really like her, and i just want to express that, i just dont know how... And love is to clingie/early to say right now, i dont want to scare her away, u know?

Its not for, well, she and i, well, you get what i mean?
    Oyee

Re: How to use that love word?

but those guys are yougher and imature...
    LLLOOOLLL

I met this girl, larua...
    I honestly hope that was your typing skills and not her name, but go on.

blah blah blah
    k

we've got to two concerts
    What concerts?

Comment

On a more serious note, use the term "Care about" alot. That has worked in every case I've come across before.

Comment

Woops ya, its laura, and there Twin Earth Concerts, meaning garage bands that get together and play in a old fire-department garage.

Oh ya and blah blah blah!
        Oyee

Comment

hmm.. it was several months into my relationship with my girlfriend that I told her I loved her, but when I did I meant it.

If you dont feel comfortable using the word at this point in your relationship, do other things to show it. Buy her flowers, compliment her looks... well Im out of ideas.. :D

Little unexpected gifts can mean a lot.
          Steam Community: | |

Comment

That they can, ill see what i can do about that.
            Oyee

Comment

Say it with a tattoo!

Comment

Main Entry: love
                Part of Speech: verb 1
                Definition: adore
                Synonyms: admire, adulate, canonize, care for, cherish, choose, deify, delight in, dote on, esteem, exalt, fall for, fancy, flip over, glorify, go for, gone on, hold dear, hold high, idolize, like, long for, prefer, prize, thrive with, treasure, venerate, wild for, worship
                Antonyms: dislike, hate

In all honesty, don't worry about words. Like kormendi said, just do things to show how you care.
                [squadl]
                "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                  Say it with a tattoo!
                  Okay, thats one of the dumbest ideas, im not trying to be mean, but no relationship if forever, or at least, most relationships arent.

Putting someone elses name on you forever is just about the dumbest idea ever. Maybe someone like, your mother, i can see... It would something else though...
                  Oyee

Comment

So this guy is asking us to be very emotional and sensitive and tell him our love lines?

Ok.

In Mongolia we say:
                    "Share a pillow"
                    "Maintain my cookware"
                    "Drink milk tea together"

There are more. I forgot. If I remember I will add.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
                      those guys are yougher and imature...
                      Perhaps this would have been better suited for the NS forum after all... we may be silly but can be serious when necessary.

Comment

I mean the natural-selection forums, not the TG ns forums!
                        Oyee

Comment

lol.. you are looking for trouble posting there.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
                            Okay, thats one of the dumbest ideas, im not trying to be mean, but no relationship if forever, or at least, most relationships arent.

Putting someone elses name on you forever is just about the dumbest idea ever. Maybe someone like, your mother, i can see... It would something else though...
                            I think putting a Nietzsche misquote on yourself forever is pretty close to the dumbest idea ever, but hey. We each have our opinions.

If you're absolutely crazy about this girl and think you're in love you could try saying it directly and honestly. As you say, odds are this relationship won't last but it might. You may as well get in the habit of being clear and sincere with the ones you love. There's not a cool way to say I love you if the person hearing it isn't down with that, and if she is, there's no way to say it that isn't cool.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                              As you say, odds are this relationship won't last but it might. You may as well get in the habit of being clear and sincere with the ones you love. There's not a cool way to say I love you if the person hearing it isn't down with that, and if she is, there's no way to say it that isn't cool.
                              Wow, thats like poetic, wow dude, that hit hard... I see exactly what u mean...
                              Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X