Mrs. Cleo's Arch Enemy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Cleo's Arch Enemy

Lets see how smart this community is. Wonder who the first one to figure how this works.

Even if you do figure it out, its still cool to get your friends with it. And for you dads out there try it out on your kids ;)

http://www.mysticalball.com/

Just follow the instructions, and be amazed.
    |CS:S Development Team|

Re: Mrs. Cleo's Arch Enemy

its the factors of 9...every ninth one is the same.....we did this in my java programing class...
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Re: Mrs. Cleo's Arch Enemy

Took me a few minutes to figure it out :D Too early in the morning for me...

At first I got innoyed then I finally saw the symbols change... especially noting my that my number's symbol always changed to the right symbol. Heh, not bad :)

Unlike the guy above me I have only played something like this once and was never told how it worked (I think I was 12 or younger). Yeah I know the answers can only be certain numbers (as he said, the multiples of nine).

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
      - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X