The Reason Rally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reason Rally

So any TGers going to attend the reason rally in March?

http://reasonrally.org/

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Re: The Reason Rally

As much as I'd love to, that's the other side of the country for me. Are you going Darwin?

Comment

Sure am, an Atheist/Agnostic/Freethinker group I started is carpooling with about half our members going

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
      The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Depending on what's going on in March, I might or might not be there. If it were right now - I'd definitely be there.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Wow, sounds like an AWESOME rally! I'm a huge fan of all those presenters. I've read most all of Dawkins work (the blind watchmaker changed my life, seriously). PZ Meyers blog is is a great resource for scientific thinking on biology, but he does it with an awesome snarky flair that doesn't pretend to respect the superstitious beliefs that religious people have with regard to creation. He calls them out on the ignorance that they espouse. Love that guy. James Randi is awesome with regard to his promotion of skepticism and the way that he exposes people with supposedly supernatural talents as fakes. Love that guy too. He's even got a podcast made by the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) called "for good reason" that I have in my list of podcasts to download.

And lastly, but certainly not least, Bad Religion! One of my favorite bands, and Greg Graffin is an amazing advocate for science and free thought. Very educated, very well spoken, and well, the guy ****ing rocks! Haha.

Love to be there. Unfortunately I don't have the time/money to make it out to DC.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X