or

Superman....

batman

Comment

Spiderman, duh....

All the DC heroes were pretty lame...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

How can you compare a superhero whose homomodifier rhymes with rat to a superhero whose homomodifier clearly suggests being large or powerful?

Superman, clearly.

Spiderman is a freak in a costume.

Wyzcrak
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

He didnt say spiderman, just stupidman and batman.

Now if you through Spiderman in it, hands down spiderman owns.

Comment

marvel r0x0rz!

spiderman

dc sux0rz!

Comment

Let me think about this one for a while.

BATMAN

Comment

... you guys are all wrong
                clearly the BEST super hero is pieman
                .. duh

Comment

Wonder Woman
                  -Kitfox

Comment

Superman could kick Batman's ass soooo easy!

Comment

It's not a matter of kicking eachothers asses, it a mattre of who's cooler.

Who kicks ass with the most style.

I personaly think batman is cooler =P

Think of it this way, batman has no super powers, but he still kicks ass. Superman is like, I'm invincible, you suck, I'm going to punch you raelly hard. batman is like, I'm going to smack you around with some crazy ass boomerangs. and can you immagine if batman HAD super powers? pssh, he'd own =P

It's like, that movie daredevil, his super power was "hey, i'm a blind guy, but i can see..." what if he COULD ACTUALY see?

pwn.

sorry, i was watchin cartoon network, and... yeah.

I love cartoons =P

Comment

well, we all know two things.. and two things alone.. define how cool a man is...

his woman.. and his ride.

Clearly, Superman is teh lose.

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                          How can you compare a superhero whose homomodifier rhymes with rat to a superhero whose homomodifier clearly suggests being large or powerful?

Superman, clearly.

Spiderman is a freak in a costume.

Wyzcrak
                          ... Wtf, make up your mind =P

Comment

Superman has X-ray vision, laser vision...he can fly around the earth so fast, it turns back time. Now thats COOL!

Comment

Superman can time travel.

Batman sucks.

Wyzcrak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X