Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Movie I've seen this year....

Hotel....

Total crap, ugh. Painful to watch, even though it had Salma Hayek, Lucy Liu, Julian Sands, David Schwimmer and Burt Reynolds. Okay, right, what has Burt Reynolds done since Cannonball Run? I slept through most of the last half, but maybe someone more cerebral can explain it to me.

Hotel staff cuts up and eats people they don't like. Film crew is narcistic and pretentious, but completely lacking any skill. Oh, and any movie with man bits and very little boobs must suck. :row1_19:
    New to TG?

Re: Worst Movie I've seen this year....

I saw a movie called Dracula 3000 this year.

There can never BE A worse movie. Oh, I also saw something called Jolley Roger. That was TERRIBLE.

Comment

Id have to say that Fantastic Four is pretty close. That movie was terrible :row__733:
      |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

I would HAVE to say Batman Begins only for this reason: This is the only movie I've even seen this year :D.

I know this is about the worse movie this year, but I have to mention Oklahoma (not only do I hate musicals but this one litterally... LITTERALLY made me gag).
        Last edited by SephirothValentine; 08-03-2005, 11:51 AM.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
        - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

To pull the thread from the topic yet again momentarilly.. I heard the worst song (or was it vocals?) that I have heard in my entire life a few days ago.

Thankfully I cannot remember what it was.

Comment

I thought the grudge was pretty stupid. quelle surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by SkidMark
              Id have to say that Fantastic Four is pretty close. That movie was terrible :row__733:
              Hey, any movie where Jessica Alba runs around in spandex can't be all bad! :icon19:

Comment

I heard that FF was actually the best movie of this summer, aside from the obvious Episode 3 and second only to Batman Begins.

Simply because it 'focused more on the plot than the random action that most comic movies degenerate to.'

Either way.. I can't afford to be seeing all these movies as of now. Hell, I play in a Star Wars d20 campaign every Thursday and I didnt' even see Episode 3!

I'm BUYING the DVD for sure though :P

Comment

FF wasn't all that bad. A little more work on the script, and it might have been great. Certainly all the actors that played the FF were spot on.

Comment

One movie I saw earlier this year that I can say I enjoyed, and brought a unique spin to a rather generic genre:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419280/

Premonition. Apparently very few felt the same, however. Certainly better than The Ring or The Grudge or the countless other 'horror' flicks.

Comment

The worst thing about FF was the script. All the lines were terrible. Dont het me wrong, it was a fun movie, but Ill only see it once.
                      |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

dark water takes the cake for the worst i'v seen this year.
                        "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Yeah what's THAT about? Spooky water? The ads make me want to run.

Comment

how can you say batman begins was bad.....thats a sin or something.
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

OMG worst movie ever had to be Planet of the Apes, Burton-style. Blech.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X