• Show
Clear All

• Mario Bros 3, 11 minutes

http://poststuff.entensity.net/112603/mario.php

0_0

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

1UP
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

1UP

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

1UP

Comment

1UP

Comment

1UP

Comment

1UP

Comment

1UP

Comment

Bowser, pwnt, by a korean plumber.

Comment

seven posts......... really.........c'mon now......... and yea that guy is a gaming legend.
                    And god said "LET THERE BE HALF-LIFE!" and so it was...

Comment

Wyzcrak is clearly korean at heart.

Comment

7 posts? Yikes...
                        someone posted a link to a bunch of these a while back (cobra maybe?) but they were absolutely amazing, and i'm sure this one's no different. (remember my blazing 56k connexion)
                        "Well axiom is from Russia...because his name sort of sounds like Axis." -Yellow-Asterisk

Comment

umm, I don't get it. :?
                          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

i still have that game.. and havent beat it yet lol

Comment

postcount++ :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed