Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me a break!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/americas/12/01/canada.shotgun.reut/index.html

Hmmm, walk into the company office, threaten to kill your bosses because you didn't get a promotion, go to jail

Now this guy demands he get his old job back and the union is helping him?

Give me a friggin break!

GIve me a break, break me off a peice of that Kit Kat bar!

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
      That was going to be my response, dammit....
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Here is one especially for you Dave

http://www.cnn.com/2003/EDUCATION/12/01/undocumented.students.ap/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
          Here is one especially for you Dave

http://www.cnn.com/2003/EDUCATION/12/01/undocumented.students.ap/index.html
          I'll tell you, when reading an article like this, it's easy to say "so what, they're not US citizens, so ship 'em back". But when you have a 19 yr old college student that has no criminal record and was just trying to update his/her immigration information, and they're sitting in front of you and you have to ask them to sign paperwork that is probably going to end with them being deported, it's tough... Especially when you spend most of the day dealing with rapists, murderers, drug dealers, prostitutes and other winners...

I don't support an amnesty, however. No matter how strict they attempt to make the requirements, there will still be loopholes that will allow criminals and possibly terrorists to become US citizens. That is unacceptable. There is already an entire system in place to allow these people to become legal immigrants. Let them take advantage of it. Let them do it the right way. There's a reason why legal immigrants are some of the biggest supporters of strong immigration enforcement: they're proud that they did it the right way and disgusted by the lawbreakers that try to do it illegally.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I don't want to hear the sob story about how it's not their fault, blah, blah, blah. Their parents make a decision to come to the US illegally. The responsibility for this lies with their criminal parents, not ours.

Cing is right. There is a process through which immigrants can legally gain entry and later US citizenship. My wife is Japanese and we waded throught the red tape and paperwork to fulfill the requirements for residency. If I have to do it then they can too. **** them!
            Press ALT + F4 to get to the secret chat room.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
              Originally posted by NothingMore.
              That was going to be my response, dammit....
              Ditto :(
              "Well axiom is from Russia...because his name sort of sounds like Axis." -Yellow-Asterisk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X