Unprecedented

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unprecedented

You really need to see this documentary. The web site does a little explaining, but this is a must-see.

http://www.unprecedented.org/
    "Well axiom is from Russia...because his name sort of sounds like Axis." -Yellow-Asterisk

OT <did someone actually say that quote in your avatar Axiom?>

Comment

You've seen it? Where can I see it? I was under the impression that after the ballots were made available to journalists that it became clear that President Bush actually had many more uncounted ballots than Vice President Gore had, which widened President Bush's lead even more...

Regardless, I was disappointed in the US Supreme Court's decision to intervene in a matter that was clearly a right of the State of Florida to decide...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
        Regardless, I was disappointed in the US Supreme Court's decision to intervene in a matter that was clearly a right of the State of Florida to decide...
        You mean the right of Jeb Bush to decide?

Comment

Originally posted by Mudshark
          OT <did someone actually say that quote in your avatar Axiom?>
          Yes he did, mr. Yellow asterisk himself. God that was funny.
          "Well axiom is from Russia...because his name sort of sounds like Axis." -Yellow-Asterisk

Comment

Originally posted by MikoLovesYou
            You mean the right of Jeb Bush to decide?
            If that's the decision that Florida decides to go with, then yes... You do realize that Florida has a Congress and Supreme Court of their very own, don't you?

I don't think the US Supreme Court should've stepped in unless electoral delegates from Florida didn't show up to vote one way or the other for a new President...
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

You've seen it? Where can I see it?
              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

sorry, your best bet is asking your library to order it. Then you can check it out for free, and they'll do it because it's political. My cousin has a copy, and like i said, mind-bogglin'.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X