• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid goes crazy over chocolate milk playing RainBow Six 3

Kid goes crazy over chocolate milk playing RainBow Six 3

http://download.filefront.com/392309...dc63fdcf2fd73a

Kid goes crazy over chocolate milk playing RainBow Six 3

http://download.filefront.com/392309...dc63fdcf2fd73a

Please excuse me I know this isnt were this post probably should go but thought if you all havent seen it you might get a good laugh from.

Also it is a good reminder not to keep your mic on all the time!!!!

Comment

Re: Kid goes crazy over chocolate milk playing RainBow Six 3

Wow some parents should be neutered. That kid is an ASSSS HAAAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Phelan Ward
        Wow some parents should be neutered. That kid is an ASSSS HAAAT.
        haha no kidding. I kinda feel dirty about laughing at that. :)
        Never lock the dogs when the wolf is in the darkness.
        [age-c1][conduct]

Comment

Watching currently...

Comment

Take my opinion however you want, but I hate knowing that people like that are going to grow up whatsoever.

I bet you in college he pays the teachers to give him As while doing D and F work and getting laid 16 hours a day.

Either that, or he will wait till he's 18, get a Glock and go driving with his "white ghetto" friends and shoot some random people up.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
              Take my opinion however you want, but I hate knowing that people like that are going to grow up whatsoever.

I bet you in college he pays the teachers to give him As while doing D and F work and getting laid 16 hours a day.

Either that, or he will wait till he's 18, get a Glock and go driving with his "white ghetto" friends and shoot some random people up.
              Uh....while there may be college in his future, the getting laid 16 hours a day probably isn't, unless he's in prison, and then I doubt he'll be pitching.

Comment

Agreed! What a nightmare to take that punk in your home.....

Comment

I just meant that he'll probably end up being the kind of punk who doesn't work for a damned thing and gets everything because he's a meathead/ass/rich/et cetera.

Maybe I overexagerated.

Comment

I laughed but then I felt bad for the mother. Of course if I had done that at his age my parents would've been stopping by my house until I was 30 to remind me that I was still grounded from playing video games.

Comment

lol thats why xbox live is the sucks you cant turn on and off your mic XD.

Comment

What a horrible kid...and apparently no grasp of logic either.

--I'm thirsty
                        --It would take me ~30 seconds (tops) to walk to the kitchen and get a drink
                        --I can't do that because I might lose in my clanmatch in the meantime
                        --So instead I'll spend more than 3 minutes shooting at a wall while I yell for someone else to get me my drink???

I mean seriously, if he had the time to waste 3 minutes in-game without doing anything (planning time at round start maybe?), he could have got himself his own drink.

Comment

If my one of my kids tries talking like that to anybody, they won't have a computer AND will be getting ME chocolate milk, on demand, until they move out.
                          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Frightening. I've never felt such a combination of pity, disgust, and antipathy all at once. I know, I should probably watch more daytime television.

Herse

Comment

its asswhuppin' time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X