Do You Watch TV/Movies on an Xbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Watch TV/Movies on an Xbox

If you watch television and or movies on an XBox I would like to hear about the experience.

Dr. Strangelove
    aka E-Male
    sigpic

Re: Do You Watch TV/Movies on an Xbox

I do

I run a LAN cable through to my Xbox and watch TV episodes and movies on it.

They use some POS Windows Media Center thing and it freakin blows. The UI is terrible, it doesnt always load every file in my videos folder and it often takes 5-10 minutes to load.

It used to be a file browers just like in windows explorer but they changed it and now it sucks.

Regardless though, I still use it because its better watching Game of Thrones on a 42" instead of 26."
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I used to use my xbox for netflix.

They now have hulu+, too. If that's your fancy.
      Skud

Comment

Is this restricted to just Xbox or would you like replies for all console platforms?
        I assume this relates to your book E-male? The gaming console is fast becoming the central hub for entertainment systems. Look at what Microsoft announced for the Xbox at E3 with them expanding the capabilities of the platform so it can now interact with all your devices (iPhone/android) through apps. The fact that Xbox doesn't have bluray isn't a concern to most people as you already discovered from your previous threads, as the age of the digital download is well and truly upon us. I prefer to stream than to go to the DVD store,pay 10 dollars for a bluray and then return it. I think with the next iteration of the Xbox we are going to see more advanced streaming features built in as well, such as AC wireless network compliancy(Gigabit wireless).
        sigpic

Former Pathfinder
        Former ARMA Admin
        Former ARMA TGU instructor
        Former TGU Headmaster
        Current Noob
        Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Me-No
          My kid-Yes

Sent from the edge of the world to your town via Tapatalk.

|

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
            They now have hulu+, too. If that's your fancy.
            Waste of 8 bucks a month. They still do not have much as far as active good shows. Its mostly all fox stuff. bootie
            doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X