Toyota bait

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota bait

Just got this from my father in law and thought some of you might enjoy it.

http://members.tacticalgamer.com/~le...ota_bait1.mpeg

Re: Toyota bait

:icon_lol:

Comment

That's quality.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Good, but:

Why would anyone be attracted to a crapanese car like a Toyota?

I guess there are some bottom feeders out there that will be attracted to just about anything, though...

[end socio/politico/economic jab]
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Your wife, for instance.

:) <3 lol

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Reason to buy American

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Cing's just angry 'cause they make him drive that gubment issue K car.

Comment

I thought this thread was about toy Yodas :(.

Comment

Booooooooo. Get off the stage.

Comment

I drive an '88 Toyota Camry. Just thought I'd share that.

I'll be going my way now.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

Frankly, I'm a little surprised by the narrow mindedness...I hope its tongue in cheek.

In the global marketplace we have today how can you tell what "Made in America" means anymore? American auto manufacturers have been outsourcing to China and Korea as fast as they can in order to get the cheaper labor. Toyota has been investing and employing more and more American's (and Canadian's) than ever.

Most of Toyota "crapanese" products are produced in the US, and by American's. So, are you saying that since most of the Toyota's we buy are produced by Amercans they are crappy?

As far as "American ownership" goes, the big 3 and all the "Japanese" cars are all publicly owned companies so people from all over the world are owners/shareholders.

Toyota and Ford and Mazda are all on bed together, GM, SAAB and Subaru (amoung dozens of others) are partly owned by each other. The entire auto industry in incestuous sourcing parts from common parts suppliers.
                      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                      Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Who cares where anything is made. If it is of high qualty and runs well then its all good. I can't wait until I purchase my BMW 745 il and run all of you import car haters over.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostintheShell
                          Frankly, I'm a little surprised by the narrow mindedness...I hope its tongue in cheek.

In the global marketplace we have today how can you tell what "Made in America" means anymore?
                          Oh, knock it off with the logic... You're ruining my nice shiny jingoistic comment...

And Wyz? You have no idea... :row__640:
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X