Wisdom teeth suck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisdom teeth suck

So I've been laid up the past couple of days due to all four of my wisdom teeth getting removed. They were all horizontally impacted, growing into their neighboring useful molars. First time ever being put under for surgery, which was a hoot if anything. My sister taped me after the surgery on the way home high as a kite. I also managed to scare the hell out of everyone. At dinner, I was sipping some soup, and my vision blanked, I sat back in my chair and calmy said "I can't see." My dad described that I put my head back, with my eyes open, with a 1000-yard stare, and I stopped breathing or moving. They shook me awake, hauled me to bed, and monitored me. Damn anesthesia.

I'm going back the dentist to check to see if a particular socket (lower left) is infected (i hope) or has become a dry socket (I hope not). Either way, loads of pain. If anyone sees me in game and I'm quieter than usual, that's why.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Wisdom teeth suck

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd
    Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.
    I've hade my wisdom teeth removed as well. Not too much pain but having good pain killers help. All I can say is make sure you are changing your bandages regularly and eat a lot of italian ice or some popsicles do the trick in helping to reduce the swelling.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not looking forward to having mine taken out. Hope you feel better!

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

I got blessed with a big mouth (one day a fist will fill it) but my GF wasn't so lucky. She got real worried about dry socket too. Turns out a gapping hole was normal and its now finally closing shut (three weeks time).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X