• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boots of escaping!

Is this excessive force?

http://www.spikedhumor.com/Article.aspx?id=241
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: Boots of escaping!

LMAO! I've seen another Reno 911 video that has D and D players in it- wish I could remember where I saw it, though.

Side note- while I may play WOW, I still find D&D to be insufferably stupid.

Comment

"I'm the demon god of conquest, ow ow ow!"
      [squadl]
      "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Originally posted by luna
        Bah... It's the same thing set in the Warcraft universe (which makes it much cooler right there, granted), only the computer does the DMing and dice rolling for you...

And, of course, there's the addiction... I'm soooo glad I didn't buy it after the beta test...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

*Ring Ring*

Luna: Hello?

Pot: Hey Luna, this is pot... just calling to say... YOU'RE BLACK!

:madsmile:

The preceding was brought to you by someone who plays neither WoW nor D&D. :row__739:

Sadly, I'm on my way to GenCon Indy in a few days, which is technically the mothership for D&D/RPG players. *sigh* That video is but a small glimpse of much of the population I'll be surrounded by while pimping myself for more illustration work (there's a fine line between *working* in that industry, and playing in it :row__640: ).

Comment

Hey I played D&D through high school and still play PBEM games.

i have only run unto one fool that was even remotely close to that.

Comment

HAHA that is hilarious! Sometimes I wish that I could do that to some of the people at my school... ;)
              |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

LMAO! I've seen another Reno 911 video that has D and D players in it- wish I could remember where I saw it, though.

Don't bash it until you try it with the right people haha. I know I did.

Comment

I had alot of friends who played it back in the day. I'd watch, and laugh my arse off when they'd get into fights about what to do, or what someone rolled.

Comment

Haha I've never done that.. in fact we generally get more random social crap done than gaming at any time.

Comment

Great video, would have been awesome but they couldnt contain their laughter at the end.

Comment

My personal favorite was the guy who "couldnt afford" to have "his" dog put down so he called the police to ask for help.

but, D&D skits are always funny.
                        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I don't like Reno alot. They don't do much funny stuff.

Certainly no Family Guy.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X