Urban Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Dead

Anyone here play Urban Dead? Just wanted to see if any other TG'ers were out there on the grid.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: Urban Dead

I play it. One of my two characters, Eon, is in Scarletwood, and my Zombie account is also in Scarletwood. I have a few others scattered around as well.

Comment

Yep, 3 characters. All level 20 now (no zombie skills for me). I don't know how many are into this, but 1 of my guys was in the battle for Caiger Mall. Others are in Dulston and Fort Creddy.
      |TG-33rd|Dark_Viper

Comment

I have a max level zombie hunter floating about out there somewhere
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

What is this? Linkage please!

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
            What is this? Linkage please!
            http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

It's pretty much a massive multiplayer online board game. Create either a survivor or a zombie and do whatever you want. You get 50 turns a day. Easy to get into and I find it highly entertaining.
            |TG-33rd|Dark_Viper

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Viper
              http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

It's pretty much a massive multiplayer online board game. Create either a survivor or a zombie and do whatever you want. You get 50 turns a day. Easy to get into and I find it highly entertaining.
              Oh great, more digital crack. :row__684:
              :row__577:

Comment

I'm level 33 now, the only skill I don't have and won't get is brain rot. Spent about 2 weeks as a Z when my team's subdivision (Paynterton) got overrun, and I shambled my way south and finally got a revive after going through several 'burbs. The rest of my small team also got revived, and now we're hunting down the Zeds once more.
                [squadl]

Comment

For some reason I thought this was related to Typing of the Dead. :p
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I've been playing for a bit and want to get involved with some other TG members.
                    I've got my main character (TheFeniX) (level 18) floating around Kempsterbank while I flesh out more human skills and a new character named CaptainChaos that's in Dulston.

Anyone got a burb I can meet them in to join up? I know very few people in game and I've been playing for a while.

EDIT: we can meet up in #tacticalgamer

Comment

Man, it's been so long since I've played this game. I wonder if my character survived long enough to become "hidden".
                      [squadl]

Comment

I think my guy is sitting in the massive zombie death zone known as Caiger Mall right now. Maxxed out his human levels and kind of got bored for a bit.
                        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Cool, something up there with KOC to play. Well, waste time with anyway. Work is good for one thing!

Comment

This looks awesome. It'd be great if we could get a TG group going.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                            |TG-2nd|munchkin
                            Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I'd be up for that. I have a know-nothing cop in Houldenbank that could use some friends and some guidance.
                              [volun2]
                              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X