My results: http://www.isidewith.com/results/207056350

I think it shows my answers too.

Jill Stein (Green Party) 93 % [only real mismatch is gun control]
    Rockey Anderson (Justice) 78 %
    Gary Johnson (Libertarian) 76 %
    Barack Obama (Democrat) 71%
    Virgil Goode (Constitution) 7 %
    Mitt Romney (Republican) 3 %

Since my state isn't contested, meaning my vote doesn't matter anyway, at least I will have a choice I can feel good about and I can blow off those who think you have to take the lesser of two evils.

Take the quiz yourself, the results link to additional information about each candidate: http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

I just took the quiz. Mitt for me.
    Cool site, well worth the time to check it out.
    Sarcoma.

Comment

Re: Looks like I will be going Green on Tuesday

Libertarian for me.

http://www.isidewith.com/results/208661813

Comment

85% Mitt Romney
        84% Gary Johnson
        63% Barack Obama
        64% Texas Voters (My state)
        62% American Voters

http://www.isidewith.com/results/208709880

Comment

88% Mitt Romney
          85% Gary Johnson
          62% Virgil Goode
          41% Barack Obama
          55% Rhode Island Voters
          58% American Voters

http://www.isidewith.com/results/208418404
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

81% Obama

http://www.isidewith.com/results/208424060

|

Comment

I am not eligible to vote but it was fun to take the quiz anyway.
              Some of the questions were a little too black and white to me.

90% Jill Stein
              81% Gary Johnson
              80% Barak Obama
              16% Mitt Romney

I am the irrelevant percent.
              Still, I am looking forward to watch the election tomorrow night/ morning.
              "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

I took this multiple times, but I am 98% Gary Johnson
                Skud

Comment

81% Jill Stein (I'm with Snoogums in that I don't agree with her on Gun Control)
                  73% Barack Obama
                  70% Gary Johnson
                  74% Rocky Anderson

I don't really like any of them honestly.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Mitt Romney 96%
                    Virgil Goode 73%
                    Gary Johnson 67%
                    Barack Obama 39%
                    Jill Stein 6% (Be interesting to see on what issues you supporters of Stein matched with her)
                    Rocky Anderson 5%

http://www.isidewith.com/results/210041553

Comment

http://www.isidewith.com/results/210031088

84%
                      Barack Obama Democrat
                      on foreign policy, social, economic, science, environmental, and healthcare issues

76%
                      Jill Stein Green
                      on domestic policy, science, social, and healthcare issues

58%
                      Rocky Anderson Justice
                      on social issues

19%
                      Mitt Romney Republican
                      no major issues

59%
                      Pennsylvania Voters
                      on foreign policy, domestic policy, social, science, environmental, and healthcare issues.

60%
                      American Voters
                      on foreign policy, domestic policy, social, science, environmental, and healthcare issues.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                      <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                      DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhold View Post
                        Jill Stein 6% (Be interesting to see on what issues you supporters of Stein matched with her)
                        http://www.isidewith.com/results/210041553
                        All (or almost all) of them? That's what 91% matching generally means. I mean, if I wasn't in a state that's in play, even if only tenuously, I'd definitely be voting for her. Incidentally, the fact that Mitt Romney can be said to have an opinion on "science" is mildly offensive to me, since his policy opinions on the topic are largely "science can go die in a ditch, unless I can make money off of it first."

edit: http://www.isidewith.com/results/210368233

edit2: Jill Stein is basically the dream progresive, in every sense. That is, she's not a viable candidate at all, so she's able to verbalize, generally, what we wanted from any progressive candidate. By contrast, Obama, by having to actually get elected, has to compromise and, in many ways, come from a center/center right position on several issues, including essentially normalising unilaterally acting against sovereign states and the massive surveillance state.
                        I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

I took that test a few weeks ago, can't remember the exact results but I had 92% Green, ~75% Democrat, and incredibly low scores for the Libertarian, Republican, and Constitution parties (sub-10%).

Are the American Greens rampantly anti-nuclear like the British ones are?
                          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

88% Obama
                            81% Jill Stein
                            54% Gary Johnson
                            52% Rocky Anderson
                            10% Mitt Roney
                            7% Virgil Goode

57% PA Voters
                            59% American Voters

Most important Issues

Environment
                            Economy
                            Domestic/Social Policy/Science

Not really shocked at all. Though four years ago I would be pissing myself if I was told I'd be voting for Obama.

Though I really want to find out when did I become such a staunch liberal... I know it happened last election cycle with the trashing of the environment Tom Corbett unleashed and it was cemented with the rise of the radical tea party. Probably something to do with me watching less Fox News helped the turn as well... or maybe I stopped watching because it wasn't representing me? What happened to the good old days of Roosevelt and Lincoln? I miss that republican party. To a future when I can be considered an independent again!

=====

Edit: After you take the poll click other people's results and they check with you. Surprisingly I matched over 60% with most Romney supporters. This I think speaks to a strong middle ground of our democray.

It also has house/senate options too but only offered me my local senate race before asking for donations.

Bob Casey 70%
                            Rayburn Smith 55%

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                              [URL="http://imgs.isidewith.com/results-image/211886466.jpg"]
                              What happened to the good old days of Roosevelt and Lincoln? I miss that republican party. To a future when I can be considered an independent again!
                              Short answer: The Southern Strategy. The Republican party flipped in the 60s from being, well, the socially liberal, conservationist, civil-rights leaning party. Would you believe that until the 50s the south was nearly solid Democrats from Virginia/North Carolina down to Texas? Nixon decided to "give up" appealing to black voters, and instead decided to court white, highly-conservative 'Dixiecrats' for his party. Basically, if he could court them, and enforce more blacks to register Democratic, then more of the white, anti-segregation members of the Democrats would switch to Republican (simplified).
                              From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.
                              Nixon Republican party strategist Kevin Phillips.

They also started appealing to the hard right conservative Christian groups, getting them involved in politics. Sad thing is, after being involved with that kind of thing, one of the guys who started in (Goldwater) basically called out exactly what was going to happen, and it was too late to stop it. Good quote from him, too.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                              <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                              DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X