interesting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting

This was sent to me, not sure of validity, but if anyone follows politics and can see a big picture then you may feel somewhat alarmed. (note this is meant as no disrespect to anyone)

Click link
    http://www.halturnershow.com/Chinese...AgainstUS.html

If it is worth winning, then it is worth fighting dirty for!

Re: interesting

I havent read all of it, but I do know that the general may not speak for everyone else. If it says that others agree further in, then I'm worried. Until then its one mans disturbing plan.

EDIT: I am now slightly elevated in my worry level. The thing is, he talks of secrecy and such, but then this document gets released? It doesnt make sense.
    Last edited by Karkianman101; 08-21-2005, 01:15 AM.

Comment

I agree to be blasted out like this, surely if we have this then others would have seen this much sooner. But then again if you follow politics you can see a china that is waiting in the sahdows. Not to sound (Red Scare as we had here in the States during the 50's) but it is somewhat of an eye opener. Wether or not they have a poll such as they say, the party rules and this may be there opinion.

If it is worth winning, then it is worth fighting dirty for!

Comment

Well shoot you guys, i dunno bout yall but im puttin a pillow over my head for protection.

Comment

Who are yellow people? Another thing, if a China launches a bio attack on any of those countries don't you think their will be a nuclear attack on the country that those missiles came from. China could practically just take Russia, look at how the Russian military has fallen apart after the cold war ended. They are doing a joint exercise this week with Russia, maybe they are trying to gauge how strong the Russian military is.

Comment

They're getting ready for the next big war, which will be within 20 years, I think. China and the USA are going to bump heads big time unless they democratize fast or we go communist.

Comment

They are doing a joint exercise this week with Russia, maybe they are trying to gauge how strong the Russian military is.
              Oh great. So we have the Chinese trying to take over Russia, or America, or the information isn't valid- And the best part is it could in theory be all three.

They're getting ready for the next big war, which will be within 20 years, I think. China and the USA are going to bump heads big time unless they democratize fast or we go communist.
              That's true, but neither of those things will happen. They just won't.

Comment

They are definitely doing a joint navy exercise with Russia right now. But I don't think they are going to attack anyone but Russia I think would make more sense due to their location and their under funded military.

Comment

Just to see it from a slightly more reputable source, the Epoch Times, a chinese news web site, is also running the story

Comment

Well, I don't think it's any secret that China is the second most powerful nation in the world right now. Possibly even the MOST powerful militarily simply due to its population.

If they get aggressive, things are definitely going to get interesting.
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                      Well, I don't think it's any secret that China is the second most powerful nation in the world right now. Possibly even the MOST powerful militarily simply due to its population.

If they get aggressive, things are definitely going to get interesting.
                      I may not be a political mastermind, or even know half of what I'm talking about, but I feel strongly that if China decided to butt heads with America, America would have alot of support. Because why would the rest of the world... want China having America's land and weapons and such?

Comment

Oh it would never come to that. China and the US will wage war much like the USSR and the US did: on someone else's land and with someone else's troops as much as possible. But I wouldn't be surprised to see that US and Chinese soldiers are shooting each other somewhere before too long. 10 years-ish.

Comment

Did the General address the issue of teh US responding to biological attack in kind?
                          Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                            I may not be a political mastermind, or even know half of what I'm talking about, but I feel strongly that if China decided to butt heads with America, America would have alot of support. Because why would the rest of the world... want China having America's land and weapons and such?
                            It doesn't matter. China could replace their entire army every single day with new 18 year old men. That's how immense their population is... And if they get rid of their population controls, well...

Equipment would be their bottleneck. I would think that America could gear up for war faster than China and could outlast any weapons stockpiles that China might have, but nobody really knows what China actually has.

I don't think war with China will be a cold war, either. I think it will be direct and it will be a horrendously bloody conventional war. I think the US would be the first to use a WMD, too. Again, China doesn't need to use non-conventional warfare with their population...
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Quote is taken from http://english.epochtimes.com/news/5-8-8/31055.html
                              War Is Not Far from Us and Is the Midwife of the Chinese Century
                              Leading CCP official argues for exterminating U.S. population
                              By Chi Haotian

We must prepare ourselves for two scenarios. If our biological weapons succeed in the surprise attack [on the United States], the Chinese people will be able to keep their losses at a minimum in the fight against the United States. If, however, the attack fails and triggers a nuclear retaliation from the United States, China would perhaps suffer a catastrophe in which more than half of its population would perish. That is why we need to be ready with air defense systems for our big and medium-sized cities. Whatever the case may be, we can only move forward fearlessly for the sake of our Party and state and our nationís future, regardless of the hardships we have to face and the sacrifices we have to make. The population, even if more than half dies, can be reproduced. But if the Party falls, everything is gone, and forever gone!
                              You should read the article it really shows how brainwashed they are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X