A Soldier's Funeral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Soldier's Funeral

Got this from my father-in-law but half of these types of stories he sends are bogus so I'm just posting the snopes-verified version.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/kiehl.asp

Re: A Soldier's Funeral

Yeah, I saw this earlier. I'm glad that it is true. Must be a wholesome place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
      Got this from my father-in-law but half of these types of stories he sends are bogus so I'm just posting the snopes-verified version.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/kiehl.asp
      Yeah, I forgot to tell you that I had that email forwarded to me from 3 different people in California before you forwarded it to me. I think the Kalifornians are desperate to embrace the type of Americana that they haven't seen personally in a long, long time...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Every soldiers funeral should be like that...and NEVER LIKE THIS:

I'm not the Killer Man...
        I'm the Killer Man's son...
        But I'll do the killing...
        Until the Killer Man comes...

Comment

Originally posted by Rahn
          Every soldiers funeral should be like that...and NEVER LIKE THIS:
          Holy crap. Y'know, I'll support free speech all day long, but if I were actually face to face with the people in that photo, I just don't know if I could keep myself under control...
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Do you have an article to that above picture? I want to read about that "protest". If I saw something like that I wouldn't be able to control myself. Those people deserve to die where they stand, what a f***ing pointles protest.
            Cheer up, the worst is yet to come
            |TG| Shifty Powers and |TG| KungFuChicken

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn™!
              Do you have an article to that above picture? I want to read about that "protest". If I saw something like that I wouldn't be able to control myself. Those people deserve to die where they stand, what a f***ing pointles protest.
              If you go to the website that hosts that picture, I'm sure you'll find all the information you could possibly want about that group... It's not a pleasant place, however, and I wouldn't go there if you're at work.
              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Those morons will be suprised when they discover that god might just turn the other cheek when they need some help after pulling crap like that. People might not agree with why the US partakes in the military operations that it dies but it is NOT the fault of the soldiers, they are doing their jobs and doing them well. Do those people thhink that the US would be around if it wasnt for the army. im sure if there was no US Army the mainland US would be invaded before you could snap your fingers. And if god really does hate ***'s then god hates them all...

Comment

I need to ask: What is an IED?

And secondary, I doubt anyone with half of their God-given senses WOULDN'T german suplex at least one of those RETARDS.

Comment

Picture = no show, but it may just be the school blocking thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                      I need to ask: What is an IED?
                      Improvised Explosive Device

They're bombs made out of old artillery shells, mortor shells, gunpowder, and whatever else will go boom, rigged up to be triggered in some manner.
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

I ran into a whole bunch of these Westboro a-holes in downtown Denver one weekend. They even had young children out with them. They were holding "Thank God for 9/11" signs as well as the ones shown. This was in Oct 2001 so my feleling were still pretty raw and I went to blows with one of them. The cops broke it up, but just asked me to leave and didn't arrest me. I took as they agreed with me.

Comment

Holy **** it was the schools censors :-o

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                            Holy **** it was the schools censors :-o
                            Not surprising. That's a pretty inflammatory site. Definitely qualifies as a "hate group".
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

For those who do not have the honor to live in Texas, thats how most small town funerals are held. With the utmost respect. In Houston, it is not a common thing to see a funeral procession go by and have other cars trying to cut them off to make a turn into the mall etc. But when you get out to the smaller towns, everyone still pulls off to the side of the road. Those who knew the person will usually line the route to the cemetary, and Law Enforcement will block roads and stand outside their cars with their hat in hand and over their heart.

God Bless Texas!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X