just a little something from me to all current drivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a little something from me to all current drivers

please, be real careful when driving. i will NOT go into details (unless you really want to know, PM me) but i just want to remind all of us to be real real careful when driving.

i read a section from my driver's ed book that if you're tired while driving, the safest thing to do is to pull over to the side and just doze off a bit before you drive. it's better to drive home with more awareness than being drowsy.

let me also add that ONLY drive to places where it's necessary, going to that late night beer party is NOT "necessary." and i will NOT go into details.

lastly for heaven's sake!! PLEASE WEAR YOUR SEATBELT!!!

thanks and please drive safe....

Re: just a little something from me to all current drivers

Had my car for about 2 months now, and have only done one bad thing (nudge-nicked another car pulling into a busy street at an intersection). Total damage was maybe a 1 or 2 square inches of paint rubbed off, and some black friction stuff that was polished out right quick.

Comment

Either Nightfire had a night of fun gone terribly wrong.. or one of Nightfire's friends is careless and...

Comment

ill be startin drivers ed soon :)

Comment

i cant afford to drive right now, im gonna send off for my provsional but they still wana milk 38 quid outta me before i can even take lessons! let alone lesson fee's and car + insurance, blah its not cheap

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Yikes, Xink. Now I know why you want to drive all the time while playing. HAR HAR, J/K.

If it is worth winning, then it is worth fighting dirty for!

Comment

wait 'till you get married. It's like having your driver's ed instructor with you at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
                please, be real careful when driving. i will NOT go into details (unless you really want to know, PM me) but i just want to remind all of us to be real real careful when driving.

i read a section from my driver's ed book that if you're tired while driving, the safest thing to do is to pull over to the side and just doze off a bit before you drive. it's better to drive home with more awareness than being drowsy.

let me also add that ONLY drive to places where it's necessary, going to that late night beer party is NOT "necessary." and i will NOT go into details.

lastly for heaven's sake!! PLEASE WEAR YOUR SEATBELT!!!

thanks and please drive safe....
                Not to put a damper on the fun of driving, but you're right. Especially in your high school years. 12 members of my graduating class in high school died in drunk driving accidents before we graduated. 7 other students died in other auto accidents. Driving is an immense responsibility and it's important to know your limits, whether you're talking about being tired or drinking or showing off.

I still have my first car. It's an '82 F150. She's my baby and I'm keeping her forever. She and I have gotten into and out of a lot of trouble together. When she had a camper shell and carpet kit in the back, we reached an important adolescent milestone together. We've been places together that probably no other human has ever been. We've been stuck together. We've hauled ass together. We've worked together and we've relaxed together. (Can you tell that I like my truck?)

Don't let a bad experience get you down about driving, Nightfire. Stuff happens. You'll get over it. Don't miss out on some of the best experiences life has to offer. Your teen years are some of the best you'll have. You're nearly an adult, and yet, your responsibilities are still almost nonexistent. Party hard, but not too hard. Take your car and go out late at night with your friends and raise hell. Just be well aware of your limits and don't push them!

Also, keep in mind that "late night beer parties" are not where unforgettable memories will be made.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Props to Cing for being right on all accounts.

Comment

As long as you stay out of Massachusetts, you should be safe.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X