Sad sad world we live in...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad sad world we live in...

When people think that raising 2,000,000 to give to people who got outplayed on big brother is a good and noble cause. I suggest everyone signs up to the forums at http://www.teamkaysar.com/ and posting a link to an actual honest to goodness charity that ACTUALLY needs money. None of the people on this reality show are poor and none of them NEED a charity handout. Sad sad sad.

Re: Sad sad world we live in...

Originally posted by TEMM
    When people think that raising 2,000,000 to give to people who got outplayed on big brother is a good and noble cause. I suggest everyone signs up to the forums at http://www.teamkaysar.com/ and posting a link to an actual honest to goodness charity that ACTUALLY needs money. None of the people on this reality show are poor and none of them NEED a charity handout. Sad sad sad.
    K-sir was robbed son! Robbed! :icon12:

Comment

No he wasnt, he gave up that HoH challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by TEMM
        No he wasnt, he gave up that HoH challenge!
        True, true. Sad that we are actually talking about this..... :row__586:

Comment

You realize, of course, that every time you fill up your gas tank, you are 'donating' $10+ to your favorite corrupt dictator.

We Americans donate $100s/year to support these corrupt and violent regimes.. Yet we balk when asked to give money to the homeless, orphans, etc.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Ehm... Kaysar is not homeless, nor is he poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
              You realize, of course, that every time you fill up your gas tank, you are 'donating' $10+ to your favorite corrupt dictator.

We Americans donate $100s/year to support these corrupt and violent regimes.. Yet we balk when asked to give money to the homeless, orphans, etc.
              Not if you can't afford to put $10 in your car at any time :icon6:

Originally posted by Mateo
              Sad that we are actually talking about this
              What's sadder is you watch Big Brother, or TV at all outside of Family Guy or like Adult Swim or something.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                What's sadder is you watch Big Brother, or TV at all outside of Family Guy or like Adult Swim or something.
                You aren't married, I take it.

My wife is a major reality TV freak...so while I'm gaming, or hacking Tac-OS, she's watching Big Brother/America's Top Super Model/Amazing Race/etc. I get all this stuff through osmosis.

Although I will admit, this season's Big Brother has gotten to a whole new level of entertaining backstabbing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X