Secret Service checks Eminem's 'dead president' lyric

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Service checks Eminem's 'dead president' lyric

The Secret Service is trying to determine if any action needs to be taken regarding a lyric from rapper Eminem that may be a threat to President Bush.

"(Expletive) money, I don't rap for dead presidents. I'd rather see the president dead."
    story here .. http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/05/eminem.lyrics/
    WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

what a waste of money

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
      what a waste of money
      same thing that I thought of when I read it LOL

Comment

What a waste of dead presidents.
        "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by verbose
          What a waste of dead presidents.

Wyzcrak
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Funniest part of it all is that the song was unfinished and leaked to the internet (AKA Kazaa). So my question is how did the Secret service find out about it? I mean these are the guys that couldn't protect JFK, but they are all over Eminem's unreleased bootleg song LOL

Comment

Next thing you know, the RIAA will be trying to shut down the Secret Service.

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Lmao.

Eminem > Secret Service.

Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  Next thing you know, the RIAA will be trying to shut down the Secret Service.

Wyzcrak
                  Dont give them any ideas

Comment

Originally posted by dragon
                    what a waste of money
                    Seriously! Shouldnt they be looking for bin laden or something?

Comment

they dont know who they are dealing with, I wont be surprized if he makes a song about the secret service. He only feeds off of this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon
                        they dont know who they are dealing with, I wont be surprized if he makes a song about the secret service. He only feeds off of this crap.
                        The lyrics to his songs are actualy really funny. His songs are actualy pretty cool. He's got alot of talent and he's not like other rappers, other rappers just sorta rap and they're just there. Where as he puts passion behind his words and makes his songs sorta mean somthing. Alot of his songs are heavily sarcastic. He's really great at what he does. Don't get me wrong though, Punk rock is still better =P but if/when i'm in the mood for rap, he's the one i'll listen to.

Comment

Very intelligent and gifted young man. I don't often listen to his music because I'm offended by the words he uses. But his ability to communicate via his art is remarkable. I like very much the 8 Mile song they play on the radio. Some of his stuff is over the top to me, but that says more about me than it does about him. In general, the man impresses me.

Wyzcrak

Comment

Originally posted by dragon
                            what a waste of money
                            Seriously! Shouldnt they be looking for bin laden or something?
                            First off, the Secret service has 2 main functions:

1 - Protection of the US President (along with former Presidents)

2 - ugg brain freeze, what is the second function...has to do with the Treasury Department (actually not a brain freeze, call it a test of knowledge for everyone ;) )

anyways, it is not the job of the SS to do things like search for Bin Laden (that falls under the jurisdiction of the CIA mostly).

The SS is paid to be paranoid. Too many nutcases out there have tried to take out Presidents in the past so when anyone makes a threat, they spring into action checking out that threat. While some of you may disagree with the current President's policies, he still is the chief executive officer of the US and must be protected from all threats.

Comment

I know wolfie, I was being sarcastic.

Originally posted by wyzcrak
                              I don't often listen to his music because I'm offended by the words he uses.
                              Yeah! His overly use of the word "the" offends me! :P

Originally posted by Nothingmore.
                              Where as he puts passion behind his words and makes his songs sorta mean somthing.
                              He reminds me of 2pac (who isnt dead btw) in that aspect, because 2pac used to do the same thing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X