SuperBowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBowl

Tonight's Super Bowl is probably gonna contain some nice action. I think Broncos got a chance and I hope they win. What are your guys' thoughts and predictions? And it would be cool to see some after game conversation on the highlights of the game.
    Questions about those who deserve it!
    "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Re: SuperBowl

Lame game.

Maserati and Jaguar commercials were really good.
    Viking

Comment

One of the most disappointing and uninterested Superbowl games in years.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

SuperBowl

what a waste of time and alcohol even if my team won! just hate crappy games.
        Sarcoma.

Comment

That was horrible. I had been waiting for a close Super Bowl game with my friends the entire year. Perhaps the only good were the Commercials.

Comment

Had a mini-party of 8 people. No one was paying attention to the game past half-time. When it was over, no one even knew what the final score was.

Comment

Guess I was lucky my satellite is still out from the last storm.
              sigpic

Comment

I had homemade pizza so I was happy... After the half I went to Planetside 2

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
                ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Apparently you all are not from Seattle or Hawk country but we of the "12th Man" thought it was a great game. Your team did not win or even play in post season, maybe next year..... Go Hawks!

Comment

I guess as a spectator sport it was lame unless you had dibs on the Seahawks. I personally think it was a great game that showed us that a strong defense is just as important as an offense.

Shocked that Manning fell flat though. Seriously. Really shocked.

Comment

All y friends who rooted for the Broncos(including me) were pissed that Manning didn't play as well as we thought he should have. I am no Pro NFL player, but it is hard to mess up at the Super Bowl and not feel all those eyes watching you.

Comment

I bet there is something behind the Seahawks performance that explains how Manning didn't do well. I really don't think that Manning just under performed, I think that the Seahawk's came into the game with a defensive game plan that ruined Manning.

Comment

You are right Ytman.... It is called "The Legion of Boom", the Hawks knew it, the "12th Man" knew it and now the Broncos and the world know it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X