WOW, what a terrible mistake...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, what a terrible mistake...

Thank god the vet is OK... hopefully the officer will recover from his mistake, I felt for him...split second decisions SUCK...

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/03/13...eteran-who-was
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: WOW, what a terrible mistake...

Cops have it incredibly rough and I don't think a lot of people realize that they are programmed to assume the worst and act with total authority because their life is potentially on the line. I don't really envy the police. The deputy is incredibly lucky that five shots missed and the one that hit only hit in the gut, not sure his emotional response is what was needed right then and there but we're all human.

Good thing that the vet survived.

Comment

Re: WOW, what a terrible mistake...

Reminds me of an article I read recently about a young airman getting shot by a cop as he got out of his vehicle. It is noted as the I-85 shooting in Alabama. Not much info is being put out about it, which is rather interesting considering the nature of the incident.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X