• Show
Clear All

• Oh. My. God.

Please, tell me it's not real.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/garfield/

PLEASE, TELL ME IT'S NOT REAL.

THEY'RE MAKING A GARFIELD MOVIE.

SHOOT. ME. NOW.

DEAR LORD THIS LOOKS WORSE THAN KANGAROO JACK AND CAT IN THE HAT COMBINED.

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

lol overreact you have got to remember there making money on those so there gonna ride them till someone changes it

Comment

^^^^^^^^ Exactly. DO NOT PAY TO SEE THIS MOVIE. Despite how bad you think it will be. It only encourages hollywood to churn out more of this ****.

And it's not an overreaction. It's an underreaction. An overreaction would be to take a one way trip to hollywood and stab everyone whow as involved in the making of this movie in the face. Not like I want to do that or anything.

:?

Comment

oh crap!!!! this is not gonna work well

*madness

Comment

pulls musket pistol hammer a miko...but then, uncocks pistol and puts it away.

"it's all good, you'll survive" ;)

Comment

garfield roxorz your soxorz.

but i'm with you on the whole movie thing, they should of just left him alone.
            And god said "LET THERE BE HALF-LIFE!" and so it was...

Comment

Heathcliff > Garfield

Wyzcrak
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by I'mWithMiko
                garfield roxorz
                WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

Link doesn't work now :(
                  "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                    Garfeild > Heathcliff

Wyzcrak

Comment

No way...Yeah...the Garfield Cartoon sucked...but the thick books of comics(about 37 of them) ruled. Heathcliff was a blatent rip-off of Garfield. Besides, he had the worst cartoon voice EVER. Nermal and the Teddybear PWN Heathcliff. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre
                        Heathcliff was a blatent rip-off of Garfield.
                        Except for the fact that Heathcliff has been around for many, many more years than Garfield... :?
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

LOL

Comment

I can see Nicholas cage as john, if they make him look not-cool

or will it all be CG and puppets mixed with dull humor *barfz0r!*
                            I die for my commander's sins.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                              Originally posted by Spectre
                              Heathcliff was a blatent rip-off of Garfield.
                              Except for the fact that Heathcliff has been around for many, many more years than Garfield... :?
                              Don't soil Spectre's fantastical worlds with cumbersome facts.

Wyzcrak
                              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X