X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juice Media

Love these guys, thought I would share.

Re: Juice Media

That was really well done and I think encapsulates the issues very seriously though with wit and satire. Abby Martin's guest appearance was a shocker and I really liked it. Sold the whole thing for me. I'm not familiar with Ms. Martin's previous history, personally I consider claiming that 9/11 was an inside job as more than a little absurd, but the amount of balls she showed while resigning in protest was great.

As a child of 24/7 news I've learned more recently that you can't expect to get the full story from any source. Most of the time you have to get as close to the truth as possible and come to your own determination. War and conflict is never good.

Comment

A new one I thought to share. Enjoy

Comment

As much as they call into question very sensitive issues, issues that I've not necessarily come to a conclusion about, they are very enjoyable and bring up important points.

I'm not so cynical to agree with the obvious exaggerated characterizations they give to all 'sides' but there is some truth in them.

I'm not a fan of 'B.B.'. He is exactly what a nation under siege should be afraid of and what Nietzsche warned those who look into the abyss would suffer. He is a man who can only fuel the flames not settle them. This being said the whole affair has no 'right' side. I have had friends go to Israel after high-school and its not a 'safe' place comparable to our homes.

The US is in a sketchy position much like it is with Russia and the Ukraine affair, anything that the US could criticize Israel for doing wrong (apart from the settlements) the US has done and is currently doing.

Comment

On top of things as always, enjoy.

Comment

I am stunned with how on top of the news they are. I also enjoy the generally accurate portrayal of the issues at hand.

This is the first video I can feel to say is the truest representation, even if by caricature, of our Net Neutrality issue. The fact that Net Neutrality is actually dead, yet so few people know about it, says a lot. Indeed Colin Powel's son, Michael Powell, was head of the FCC during part of Bush's administration and allowed for the simple technicality that saw the SCOTUS ruling against Net Neutrality. Michael Powell is now head of the largest telecommunications lobbying group, National Cable & Telecommunications Association, and has vowed that if the FCC attempts to change this technicality would be equivalent to unleashing WWIII.

Personally I think, if we last long enough and if the internet can remain free for a century, there will be a redefining of what value it plays in our society equivalent to a "human right".

Comment

Check it out,

Comment

Here is a new one for all to enjoy :)

Comment

Eyes open aussie's

Comment

Proof that mandatory voting doesn't create a smarter electorate.

:/

This is startling and I''ll have to do some research in AU's affairs to learn more.

Comment

This one has a few F bombs so I will just link it.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=W4nSjPdT788

Comment

More knowledge bombs... https://youtu.be/fRRCqr-REh4
                        and this one... https://youtu.be/y1OnDgBNlRU

Comment

LOL Trump, what a ___________. Please fill in the blank yourself.

Comment

LOL Trump, what a great presidential nominee for the GOP. He will really show the democrats how to run a country. Please stay the front runner.

Like always I really enjoyed their dismantling of the issue(s). Its hard to have any hope or optimism when I'm confronted with such blatant and cruel ironies. We really do live in a world of plenty, you and me - and most of us here, but we devote more time and effort into establishing and cementing the status quo instead of actually moving our species as whole forward.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X