Memewar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memewar

So...in the spirit of silly games (which you all just lost) that TG plays. I have decided to try a new one! MEMEWAAAAARZ! You can only reply with memes or gifs, it can't be random and must pertain to the post above yours. Lets see how we all do! As always, keep it within the TG forum rules. Dont be that guy.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Memewar

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Comment

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Comment

Comment

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X