Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is Toatal Bullshete fake cnn report I hope !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Toatal Bullshete fake cnn report I hope !

***********WARNING: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE*************

a friend sent me this link !
    http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5365.htm

tHIS HAS TO BE A FAKE!

No way command would allow a true report like this!
    Was that Diablo flying that helio ?

No that is not a fake video, but it has been edited. Drastically at that. The original shows the wounded iraqi soldier still trying to set up explosives. The military code of the Geneva act states clear as day kill anyone that may cause harm. Sounds fair to me. I am looking for the full length video now so you can see what all happened. This page is a sure sign of people that dont need to be living in this country due to the ignorance of trying to make our military look bad. Remember they are just following orders and looking out for their saftey and the saftey of other soldiers.
    WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

I'd seen that video before but and wasn't terribly bothered by it, but had no idea that the wornded iraqi soldier had been trying to set up explosives. Thanks for that info and I do hope you can find the video.

Typical CNN. They're on right now downplaying Saddam's capture.

Comment

Of course, they won't be held accountable since what they showed was the truth. Unfortunately for everyone watching it, CNN decided to leave out key information about what exactly was going on....

I love how on the bottom of the site they have the geneva convention listed to show that this man was "murdered"....

Art. 3. In the case of armed conflict not of an international character occurring in the territory of one of the High Contracting Parties, each Party to the conflict shall be bound to apply, as a minimum, the following provisions:
        (1) Persons taking no active part in the hostilities, including members of armed forces who have laid down their arms and those placed hors de combat by sickness, wounds, detention, or any other cause, shall in all circumstances be treated humanely, without any adverse distinction founded on race, colour, religion or faith, sex, birth or wealth, or any other similar criteria.
        Hmmm, planting an explosive bomb is not exactly "taking no active part in the hostilities"

Edit: Hmm, after watching it again, I don't think we can blame CNN for this. It is obvousily editted to portray what this site author wants people to believe. There are some missing segments in the CNN reporting of the incident and in the interview afterwards.

Comment

man i swear reporters that edit the facts like that should be handed a gun and then shot. because after all we can manipulate the facts aswell

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Well.. It beats dragging his half dead body through the streets of New York so we can spit and throw stones at it..

Why does that sound so familar?

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
              Well.. It beats dragging his half dead body through the streets of New York so we can spit and throw stones at it..

Why does that sound so familar?
              i am unclear as to the political motivation of your comment could you please clarify.. i thin k i get the jist which i dont agree with but i am not sure so i dont want to fire my mouth off.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I think he's referring to Mogadishu and the scene in Iraq when 2 US soldiers were shot and looted, and is pointing out the way we treat POWs.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                  pointing out the way we treat POWs.
                  Though the Iraqi in the video was not a POW but instead a combatant with an armed weapon (or potentially armed weapon).

Those who were upset because he was shot and killed, I wonder how they would feel if they were in that situation and told to go "arrest" him when he had a bomb and was willing to kill civilians/security forces with his bomb.......

Comment

if so leejo i agreee with wolfie and i think ender is being sarchastic so making the same point anyway.

and i can clearly see that the iraqi in the video is not holding his whit/brown y-fronts in the air. therefore must be considered a threat.

id have put 6 more bullets in him to make god damn sure.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                      if so leejo i agreee with wolfie and i think ender is being sarchastic so making the same point anyway.

and i can clearly see that the iraqi in the video is not holding his whit/brown y-fronts in the air. therefore must be considered a threat.

id have put 6 more bullets in him to make god damn sure.
                      As the English have duely learned from years of combating the I.R.A.

Agreed 100% Dudeman.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                        I think he's referring to Mogadishu and the scene in Iraq when 2 US soldiers were shot and looted, and is pointing out the way we treat POWs.
                        They were dragged through the streets where they were then spit on and had stones thrown at them. So "looted" is kind of an understatment.

Comment

Yes it is an understatement. THAT story disappeared right away. Thanks CNN!

Comment

It certainly doesn't help their case to cheer about it though boys will be boys I guess.

Diablo - next time you post something like this try to remember that not everyone wants to see someone killed on camera. In future please provide a warning for this type of content.

Thanks,

J.
                            Jex.

Comment

It's missing this part

CROWLEY: Wounded, another Iraqi writhes on the ground next to his gun. The Marines kill him -- then cheer.

Says it on the bottom of that page, but it's not said in the video.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X