Saddam Hussain captured alive!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a nice way to start a Sunday. :)

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

Thoughts?

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I told my son that he was captured. First, he cheered. Then he asked if we could write a letter to the 4th Infantry Division, thanking them for their hard work. I'd like to make this happen for him. Anyone know where I should begin?

Comment

We ownt him.

Comment

I think it would be nice if the regulars of Tactical Gamer sent that division a letter of congratulations. :)

Wyzcrak
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Actually Wyz and Luna, thats a really good idea. Any ideas on how to go about making it happen?

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
              I told my son that he was captured. First, he cheered. Then he asked if we could write a letter to the 4th Infantry Division, thanking them for their hard work. I'd like to make this happen for him. Anyone know where I should begin?
              Well I have a couple starting areas for you here...

They are stationed at Fort Hood, Texas I am sure someone in TG either lives out near there and can get a address or maybe even is stationed there right now.

or

http://www.hood.army.mil/4id/index.asp here is the webpage for them. Maybe you can find a email or address somewhere. I am at work so didn't get a big chance to look at it

Last minute entry

cnn did a huge story on them so I am sure someone at cnn can give us a address

Hope that is helpfull
              WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

http://www.hood.army.mil/4ID/support_letter_emails/support.asp

Send an email to the address provided on their site!

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
                  http://www.hood.army.mil/4ID/support_letter_emails/support.asp

Send an email to the address provided on their site!
                  cool so my link helped out I see
                  WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

for anyone that doesnt know, mastercard run adverts in the UK like this
                    From Adam Webb

Comment

There's a bunch like that here too overlag.

I'd just like to say...

Pwnt.

Comment

"I am here to tell you, no no no!
                        Saddam is very much not captured.
                        There are no American forces in Iraq.
                        It is all lies!"

Courtesy of freerepublic.com and welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com

Comment

:D:D:D:D
                          I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Not everyone is happy he was captured...

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/12/15/sprj.irq.saddam.palestinians/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                              What a nice way to start a Sunday. :)

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

Thoughts?

Wyzcrak

hehehe...If he's tried in iraq, there's a whole lot of folks with an axe to grind.. (pun intended)

Hopefully this will help make our soldiers jobs a little less distressing, and that everyone can really start to rebuild with confidence.

now.. back to osama...

Comment

They say that he will be tried in Iraq by an Iraqi tribunal. An Iraqi official said the trial might begin in the next couple of weeks. Iran is demanding an international court, because they want to press complaints from the Iran-Iraq war where he used mustard gas and nerve agents, etc...
                                "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                                Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X